• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Morpho Knight is insane. He only appears in two Kirby games, but both times he appears, he does so by randomly showing up, effortlessly killing the crazy strong foe you were about to face (First the strongest warrior in the galaxy, now the ultimate lifeform) and going "Nah you're fighting me instead." What a freaking chad.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Morpho Knight is insane. He only appears in two Kirby games, but both times he appears, he does so by randomly showing up, effortlessly killing the crazy strong foe you were about to face (First the strongest warrior in the galaxy, now the ultimate lifeform) and going "Nah you're fighting me instead." What a freaking chad.
Giving Kirby fans Lepidopterophobia since 2018

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
20220814_14504712.jpg
20220814_15022212.jpg

Had to wait about 2 weeks before I could pick him from a family member, but I finally got Marth in the mail! I was worried that he'd be fragile Lyn was, but he's surprisingly well built and sturdy. My only nitpick is that I had an extremely hard time inserting him into his base; I ended up finding out that his upper torso can taken apart to grip his legs easier despite not being mentioned in the manual.

As much as I love Ike as a character and Lyn being a best girl, Marth might be my favorite of the three figures. Great pose, sturdy, and perfect paint job. It still kind of amazes me that it took so long for the three of them to get figures* but now with the Big 3 out of the way, I'm curious to see who they have planned for the future. I have Female Byleth on pre-order for March 2023. Roy/Alm/Celica would be my personal picks to be next.

*Why did minor characters like Tharja/Cordelia/Camilla get figures first? I probably answered my own question...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 358659View attachment 358660

Had to wait about 2 weeks before I could pick him from a family member, but I finally got Marth in the mail! I was worried that he'd be fragile Lyn was, but he's surprisingly well built and sturdy. My only nitpick is that I had an extremely hard time inserting him into his base; I ended up finding out that his upper torso can taken apart to grip his legs easier despite not being mentioned in the manual.

As much as I love Ike as a character and Lyn being a best girl, Marth might be my favorite of the three figures. Great pose, sturdy, and perfect paint job. It still kind of amazes me that it took so long for the three of them to get figures* but now with the Big 3 out of the way, I'm curious to see who they have planned for the future. I have Female Byleth on pre-order for March 2023. Roy/Alm/Celica would be my personal picks to be next.

*Why did minor characters like Tharja/Cordelia/Camilla get figures first? I probably answered my own question...
I wanted SO bad to get these 3 but I just couldn’t pool the money together to even get Ike. They look dope tho.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
My work schedule worked out so that I'm able to watch Bullet Train on Tuesday (Tuesdays are cheap days at the movie theater, and I've got four hours between my shifts), so I'm looking forward to that - I've liked the director's other movies that I've seen (Deadpool 2 and John Wick), and the premise seems like it will make for a fun, well-choreographed action movie.
Hope you like Thomas the Tank Engine

and no, I'm not saying that because Thomas is a train and the movie involves a train

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
It's Morphin time

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, apparently my mom now has COVID. Our doctor said the rest of us shouldn't test until we have symptoms, which we don't. Aaaaand apparently I still have to go to school despite a family member having COVID. Uh- yikes.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Well, apparently my mom now has COVID. Our doctor said the rest of us shouldn't test until we have symptoms, which we don't. Aaaaand apparently I still have to go to school despite a family member having COVID. Uh- yikes.
That's awful, I pray for a speedy recovery.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I wanted SO bad to get these 3 but I just couldn’t pool the money together to even get Ike. They look dope tho.
If there are two big things I'd recommend to FE & Pokemon fans looking to get figures, it'd be to:

1. Order from Amazon JP or Japan as a whole directly. Skip the middle man sellers like BigBadToyStore. $150 after shipping/tax/foreign fee vs. BBTS $215 before shipping/tax. Just note that State Taxes aren't directly applied at checkout often times so you'll need to keep your receipt for April the following year. Amazon JP is generally my go to as they have an English version of the site and will deliver directly overseas addresses.

2. Buy early. Prices tend to be cheaper when they first go up for pre-order and if they somehow do go down, sites like Amazon JP will issue a refund.

The US dollar as a whole is stronger than the Yen so your might goes farther as well. Currently 100 Yen = $0.75.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
regardless of gender, Mako was probably the biggest **** in the Avatar franchise. Toyed around with Korra and Asami for 2 straight books only to lose them both to each other

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Bro I can't believe seeing an anime clip made me cry my eyes out in the middle of the night

Is this how it feels to be catered to specifically? Just hearing the remix of the classic OP was enough to move me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh god I let my curiosity see the Maria model from that Sonic Omens **** y’all’s was talking about some days ago…
why is there a fully modeled dead child wearing a thong and having detailed cheeks? Who even worked on this game? And why?
most likely not gonna even put an embedless link here cause…wow

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
oh god I let my curiosity see the Maria model from that Sonic Omens **** y’all’s was talking about some days ago…
why is there a fully modeled dead child wearing a thong and having detailed cheeks? Who even worked on this game? And why?
most likely not gonna even put an embedless link here cause…wow
Ugh, this guy deserves to be arrested, if he could be.

Top Bottom