• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I just…man…

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
without relying on spoilers, Ghost-Spider (Gwen) in general is one of the movie’s best aspects, which says a lot considering Miles, Peters, and Miguel…tho I will spoil this small bit in this quick small spoiler tag stating now

JK Simmons voiced a lotta Jamesons in the movie

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't listen to TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

There's five. Four of which are inconsequential, of being absolutely necessary to follow the story of the next film.
I can smell the sarcasm a mile away. Lol.
now imagine if noi actually managed to trick you. Would’ve somehow made him the most evil man here
Don't remind anyone about it. I still fear that ONE might show up while roaming the fields or depths below.
View attachment 372890
I fear that cause I never see them coming. Literally last night, they popped up near the Shrine of Resurrection…****ing ran and climbed up the walls faster than Sonic could run

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I got over my fear off the Gloom Hands pretty quickly.

Probably the first thing I did after clearing the first dungeon was head to Korok Forest to find the Master Sword, and I wasn't goint to let some silly goop hands stop me. So though I panicked I unloaded all my bomb flowers on them via arrow and realized they actually aren't that tough and half the damage they inflict is just psychological.

Don't blame anyone else for being scared, I'm just stubborn as a mule.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
At the risk of sounding like "My thing good your thing bad" I'm just happy Spiderverse is gonna dominate Spiderman discussion over No Way Home and Paul, enjoy Miles being the definitive version of the character for a good while
Paul is gonna come to life just to stop all Spider-Man talk…Paul-Verse torment when

Shroob

Sup?
Well, I did it.

I 100%'d a Paldean Living Dex.

All Gender Differences

All alternate forms

All non-Pokeball pattern Vivillons

Now what the hell do I do with the stuff like Johtonian Wooper or the Pokemon that aren't part of the Paldean Dex? How do I organize these...

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Just saw Across the Spider verse

This is the movie I was looking forward to the most this year. My expectations were sky high and I tried to temper them to avoid disappointment.

I was blown the **** away. Go watch this movie NOW

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I saw some tweet saying Natalie Portman’s husband had an affair with a 25yr old.

And how do you fumble that badly? Gotta be one of the biggest **** ups of all time to do that to her.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw some tweet saying Natalie Portman’s husband had an affair with a 25yr old.

And how do you fumble that badly? Gotta be one of the biggest **** ups of all time to do that to her.
The answer is that men are the worst. No offence to the men here but when I went to Spiderverse, we were waiting for the other girl in our group who only I knew and they said "Oh I've got her number cause of the group chat, lemme call her" before I snapped at them having to remind them that having a man you have never seen in your life asking to see you over the phone is terrifying
Just saw Across the Spider verse

This is the movie I was looking forward to the most this year. My expectations were sky high and I tried to temper them to avoid disappointment.

I was blown the **** away. Go watch this movie NOW
****IN RIGHT

Please make more than Mario it genuinely deserves it and it would be very funny alongside a massive W for animation

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The answer is that men are the worst. No offence to the men here but when I went to Spiderverse, we were waiting for the other girl in our group who only I knew and they said "Oh I've got her number cause of the group chat, lemme call her" before I snapped at them having to remind them that having a man you have never seen in your life asking to see you over the phone is terrifying
****IN RIGHT

Please make more than Mario it genuinely deserves it and it would be very funny alongside a massive W for animation
I saw Mario and thought it was a nice popcorn flick for Mario fans

Across the Spider-Verse is a movie I'm comfortable in calling a masterpiece after walking out of the theater and I cannot wait for the sequels. Comparing them is like comparing a mcnugget to restaurant quality fried chicken

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
****IN RIGHT

Listen, I wouldn’t be cheating for nothing, but that’s probably because I fall more into a more emotionally invested personality than most.

And if This movie breaks a billion, the animation industry is about to get very interesting.

Either they take all the right lessons away, or they take all the wrong ones, no in between.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Listen, I wouldn’t be cheating for nothing, but that’s probably because I fall more into a more emotionally invested personality than most.

And if This movie breaks a billion, the animation industry is about to get very interesting.

Either they take all the right lessons away, or they take all the wrong ones, no in between.
Yeah no it's more nuanced than all men being dumbasses I just wanted to rant a bit about my ******** friends needing a woman to go "think for even a goddamn second for once idiots"

Reactions: Z25
Top Bottom