• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
already better than Zoey 102
I already know the plot.

Their burger restaurant business failed, they've gone broke and are deconstructed into losers as the case with other beloved characters like Bill & Ted, Dewey and Luke Skywalker.

Same likely with Indiana Jones in the fifth film where he's divorced from Marion.

Betting on it now.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
And I shall keep diving into the terrifying depths of animation to bring you all more obscure cartoons to feast upon :happysheep:

I actually grew up with Franny's Feet. It aired on Playhouse Disney in my country. Was a banger

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So it seems like both Last Respects and Shed Tail are now banned.

Gee it's almost as if Houndstone and Cyclizard weren't the problem after all, who could have guessed that
But what if the in the future they decided to put Shed Tail on Unown? Huh, what then?

/s

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

This randomly popped up in my recommendeds and

**** I laughed.
Fun fact: Trey Parker has said the South Park RPGs are influenced by Earthbound.

Which means every artist who's done Quirky Earthbound Inspired RPG™ crossover art is legally required to redo their art to add their New Kid to them

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Makes me wonder how many live-action remakes it'll take before numbers and profits start dropping and Disney decides to stop making them, if at all for the foreseeable future.
So late to this question, but the answer is when they run out of movies that people care about. They're banking on 90s nostalgia right now (Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid (that was 89 but whatever), and Hercules is coming up soon. It geta dicey after that cause after the 90s there's a huge decline in popularity of these movies. You got Lilo and Stitch and... yeah.

What I'm saying is that I'm very sorry to the Treasure Planet fans out there, y'all ain't getting that revival

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
So late to this question, but the answer is when they run out of movies that people care about. They're banking on 90s nostalgia right now (Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid (that was 89 but whatever), and Hercules is coming up soon. It geta dicey after that cause after the 90s there's a huge decline in popularity of these movies. You got Lilo and Stitch and... yeah.

What I'm saying is that I'm very sorry to the Treasure Planet fans out there, y'all ain't getting that revival
They’re already starting to remake 2010s movies :217:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't think Treasure Planet fans are all that torn up about, considering the quality of most of the live-action and remakes.

And as Noipoi said, they might not run out of movies if they keep going at their current pace. If the Moana remake still becomes a thing, then I doubt remakes of movies like Frozen or Tangled are far behind.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sweet cheese and crackers what is this I just found...
"Rocket Power is better than Rocko's Modern Life!"
Smashboards user TheMightyP when he sees that The Mighty B is listed as low tier (he has strong opinions on children's television)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Ok. So. I know nobody cares about my shill posts cause nobody likes toku other than me and cashregister, but this is pretty significant. Live A Live is without a doubt one of the best JRPGs to come out last year and everyone here should try it. If you like Undertale and Deltarune, you should check out Live A Live as it's very clear Toby Fox took massive inspiriation from this game, even the iconic Megalovania is based on Live A Live's incredible Megalomania theme. It's full price is less than 60 dollars, it's on the slightly shorter and sweeter side and does stuff that most JRPGs don't really do, do yourself a favor and try this gem out

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They’re already starting to remake 2010s movies :217:
I don't think Treasure Planet fans are all that torn up about, considering the quality of most of the live-action and remakes.

And as Noipoi said, they might not run out of movies if they keep going at their current pace. If the Moana remake still becomes a thing, then I doubt remakes of movies like Frozen or Tangled are far behind.
Yeah I know they skipped over the 2000s, sadly those movies didn't do so hot compared to the 90s and 2010s. Which should be good.

i did not want a live action remake of Emperors so that we'd get more Emperors content, I did not want a Meet the Robinsons resurgemce, I'm not salty, I'm not

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I see an oversight on the Xbox version of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

When you reach something that you can interact with, a glowing green triangle appears. The Xbox button you press (Y) is the same location as the PlayStation's Triangle button (which is colored green)

I guess making a glowing yellow Y was too much work for Square-Enix.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I would put a picture of me up here but ehh..

All Ill say is its a pretty short hairstyle because I had most dead hair cut off. Tbh, i dont quite hate it. Good news is now that the head hair is gone, it can actually grow out

Last edited:
Top Bottom