• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Cat Quest 3

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I feel like this chart is a litmus test on who has a life and who has way too much time on their hands.

Or who has good taste in games and who doesn't stray past anything Nintendo. Idk

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Presenting: my ranking of seven of the most noteworthy Ratchet and Clank females

7. R*vet
6. Sasha
5. Helga
4. Courtney Gears
3. Talwyn
2. Helpdesk Girl
1. Angela

Let me know if I missed anyone...in the older games anyway cuz of my own bias against the PS3-on era oops (just know that Keira from Jak and Daxter solos anyone who isn't Angela anywho)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Presenting: my ranking of seven of the most noteworthy Ratchet and Clank females

7. R*vet
6. Sasha
5. Helga
4. Courtney Gears
3. Talwyn
2. Helpdesk Girl
1. Angela

Let me know if I missed anyone...in the older games anyway cuz of my own bias against the PS3-on era oops (just know that Keira from Jak and Daxter solos anyone who isn't Angela anywho)
Why did you censor Rivet?

Noipoi

Howdy!

7. R*vet
6. Sasha
5. Helga
4. Courtney Gears
3. Talwyn
2. Helpdesk Girl
1. Angela

Of these women, who would you say could play around in the Himalayas for hours?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Why did you censor Rivet?
Because she sucks

(Really, I see her as a representation of what this series transformed into and how it fell from grace shoved into one obnoxious character. She represents EVERYTHING I hate about modern Ratchet and Clank with how it forgoes its classic sense of humor and tone in favor of being the most whitebread cardboard and outright soulless "ePiC sTorYtElLiNg" imaginable. Of course this is partially due to my bias, but seeing R*vet just causes my blood pressure to spike. I just despise her. I'm open to hearing other POVs on her though, cuz after all I'm just an old grandma ranting about how shooty-shooty-bang-bang games were so much better back in her day.)

Of these women, who would you say could play around in the Himalayas for hours?
Well, Angela's used to cold temperatures (her home planet is a Slippey-Slidey Ice World), also she's fluffy so probably her

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like this chart is a litmus test on who has a life and who has way too much time on their hands.

Or who has good taste in games and who doesn't stray past anything Nintendo. Idk
My sis had a PS2 but she rarely let me play it. We mostly played Midnight Club together but she was nice enough to let me play Crash and Spyro. She had an Xbox too but nothing on that thing intrests me

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah here’s my score:
F560403D-D069-413C-84D0-7DCDFAEE7241.jpeg

A few of these I’ve only played one entry or never finished but put a few hours into. Some of these like Wild arms i have never even heard of.

COD is the only one I don’t care much for tbh.Never intending to really play it again.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One of the studios that are taking part in season 2 of Star Wars: Visions is Aardman (creators of Wallace and Gromit) and it's titled "I Am Your Mother"

This I got to see.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Seriously...the fact that Ratchet and Clank was allowed to turn into a rotting, shambling zombie of a franchise constantly making a mockery of what it used to be just to make Sony that sweet sweet bang bang money, while Jak and Daxter, an all-time classic platformer franchise, was totally abandoned after the poor reception to a PSP game that wasn't really that bad all things considered, is basically my counterpart to Teen Titans fans witnessing the rise of Teen Titans Go...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mario movie question: Assuming Nintendo is happy with the fan reception of the full movie, do you think it'll make an impact on the game canon (even a little bit)?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah I’m betting this was where the Star Fox puppet show rumors came out of. Explains why the Zelda ones lasted longer with different info while this never got off the ground.

That rumor never made sense, especially when the Zelda stuff came out around the same time. Which also seemed incredible imo because that story changed to much over 10 years. (Although this could mean the project was still around. Th is would make more sense for insiders, especially with the E3 show. They likely heard about these two projects and the grapevine messed up the info.

Regardless it’s crazy how many projects Retro were doing that went nowhere. We still don’t even know the full scope of what they have done the past few years

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Uh oh
Taking a concept of turning Squid Game into a reality game show was going to be a recipe for disaster.

Movie trailers that'll air during the Super Bowl

That list of movie trailers looks completely stacked. I think it will probably make sense to show at least a teaser trailer for the Marvels during Super Bowl if they decide to show it there.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Well, I've put myself on a Ratchet and Clank kick...please pray for me.

Here's my character tier list
my-image (28).png

Most of this is very nostalgia-based lol

In case you can't tell, I really, really don't like the PS3 games and onwards

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If we are indeed getting a Nintendo Direct this Tuesday, we'll be getting the announcement tomorrow, likely at 9 am EST (Nintendo's most favorite time of day to make an announcement)

Top Bottom