• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Helder Pinto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TMNT Splintered Fate

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Cat Quest 3

• stitch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh, thats fine, whats not fine is shoving a bunch of non mario characters into the game. Villager, link and inkling are fine but we dont need it to be smash
So we agree that every track and character( Funky Kong Mode unlocked) would be hype as hell right? Also not all Nintendo characters, but keep those ones, throw in Kirby, Falcon, A Fire Emblem character for the lols, and Pikachu if Gamefreak lets them.

Then you get the biggest franchises repped and the grander Mario universe gets done justice.
Capcom has premieres at TGA
1670444589590.gif

Where is Ace Attorney 7 Capcom?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So we agree that every track and character( Funky Kong Mode unlocked) would be hype as hell right? Also not all Nintendo characters, but keep those ones, throw in Kirby, Falcon, A Fire Emblem character for the lols, and Pikachu if Gamefreak lets them.

Then you get the biggest franchises repped and the grander Mario universe gets done justice.

View attachment 364815
Where is Ace Attorney 7 Capcom?
Maybe me making that AA picture was a good sign

Reactions: Z25

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
finished the first episode of Chainsaw Man…seems like I’ll enjoy it for the long run

however…being chopped up to bits then fusing with your devil dog wasn’t what I was expecting to go down for a transformation. I legit thought Denji would be wearing a chainsaw helmet and gloves.

also that little kick dance thing at the end of the intro…I like that

Jondolio

Smash Hero
finished the first episode of Chainsaw Man…seems like I’ll enjoy it for the long run

however…being chopped up to bits then fusing with your devil dog wasn’t what I was expecting to go down for a transformation. I legit thought Denji would be wearing a chainsaw helmet and gloves.

also that little kick dance thing at the end of the intro…I like that
Oh you sweet summer child

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Believe it or not, that's the most normal thing that happens in CSM

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Very intriguing how Arven has a different map of Paldea. One that actually shows the land that’s currently viewable but blacked out on the map.

And what do you find when you go there,

Three trainers with Dragalge, Goodra, and Novivern.

All from kalos and fought onwhat would be the Kalos Border.

1670450269699.jpeg

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still think SwSh's biggest flaw was it's story.

Rewrite that and you got yourselves a decent Pokemon game.

It would've been much better gameplay-wise if more of the routes were like the Wild Area and DLC locations, however.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

It would've been much better gameplay-wise if more of the routes were like the Wild Area and DLC locations, however.
You say that like team yell and the blandest piece of white bread Marnie werent in the game

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Make the wild area not ugly as hell, and the music not deafening you, and it’s automatically improved by 50 percent.

The routes were soulless and literally straight forward paths, but I would have given them a pass if their main gimmick looked nice.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Why is Mario Kart 8 so insistent on bringing back the boring tracks from Mario Kart 7?

You say that like team yell and the blandest piece of white bread Marnie werent in the game
I actually REALLY like the idea of Team yell bing a bunch of guys who want to help their boss's sister make it too the big leagues. I just think it should have been done better.

I feel like Marnie could have been a better character if say, Marnie didn't like the punk asthetic and all of that was just pushed on her by her punk brother and team yell and by the end of the game sh just says "**** it" and swaps her outfit for one that fits her personality better after going through some sort of character arc.

Also Hop is just Hau, just redo his character from the ground up we dont need this repeat.

Behold

Cinemon, is the winner-mon

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Yea I know I've been away a lot lately...
But lemme explain
  • A LOT of stress
  • Christmas shopping
  • Laptop issues
  • And of course: funny rollercoaster game go brrrrr
I'll be around, though. I mean, who else is gonna tell y'all to go watch 6teen if not me? :4pacman:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I 100% believe Rainbow Road 3DS was only put into Mario kart 8 so the Smash bros team would have HD assets to work with if they want to bring the stage back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really all SwSh needed was:
  • Better writing
  • Better narrative
  • Better graphics
  • Actual exploration
  • A good gimmick
  • Better main characters (Hop and Sonia can stay the same tho)
  • Better challenge
And the game would be good. Some small changes imo
One genius trick that will fix your games issues in one easy step:
1670458994128.png

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Scarlet and violets issues are things that can be fixed with some patch work.

Sword and shield's problems are fundamentally a part of the game itself, no matter what you do that game is busted.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Resists urge to rant about the Chairman Rose plot for the fiftieth time
Crazy how all they had to do was change some 0s and Rose becomes like 90 percent more justified.

Granted it’s still a stupid plot line in theory when the world is loaded with Pokémon. Creatures with actual god powers. Global warming doesn’t exist, everyone’s got clean water, famine, non existent. Land? Literally endless, all because Pokémon can do anything and solve all the worlds problems.

Mellowy Yellow

Smash Lord

James Gunn the moment he took over DC:

Top Bottom