• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What happened? Got into a pyramid scheme? MLM? Just too good to be true?
they tricked me into thinking i was gonna be a digital secretary and almost used me as a money mule. my parents and friends figured it out before anything drastic happened and they don't have any dangerous info on me but i still feel like a moron.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
they tricked me into thinking i was gonna be a digital secretary and almost used me as a money mule. my parents and friends figured it out before anything drastic happened and they don't have any dangerous info on me but i still feel like a moron.
Sorry to hear that. Scammers are among the worst out there.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Then feel like a moron.

Take the time to really just feel like a complete and utter idiot. Let the shame seep into your heart.

But don't let it last. Do it for like, an hour tops. And then use those feelings to be smarter about your business choices later in life.

Remember this experience to avoid being swindled. It's a good thing you had people to help you avoid it this time, but next time you won't need them.

So feel like a moron, but don't dwell on it. Cuz if you do you're not gonna get anything done, except for lazing about and feeling sorry for yourself.

And stop acting hostile on internet web forums. That doesn't help either :nifty:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
People are good at scamming. You're gonna feel stupid after realizing, but it's better to feel stupid than have your money siphoned.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo fans “This random Twitch streamer, says they are confident the direct is the 29th”

Yes because Nintendo will drop the direct on one of that last days of the month and during the share holder meetings.

They are getting they direct out before then for sure.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Nintendo fans “This random Twitch streamer, says they are confident the direct is the 29th”

Yes because Nintendo will drop the direct on one of that last days of the month and during the share holder meetings.

They are getting they direct out before then for sure.
I recall someone saying something similar about a Direct in the past happening late in a month. I forgot which one it was, but it turned out wrong.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom