• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theguy123

Smash Lord
I’m late and all. Probably 20/30 pages late lol but what’s everyone hoping for in the mario strikers dlc and what 10 characters do you think will realistically make it in

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They made a new one, but by that point, all the Thinmanstanfans had already jumped ship to a Discord he was part of.
Ah brother, I literally did not know how bad the Geno fans were back then when I should have known. Well, if a new Geno thread is created by the time the next Smash game comes out, not to be mean, but I do hope those fans remain on the Discord. I would not want to deal with their blindness over again. No offense to anyone who is a Geno fan here, of course.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have beaten Kingdom Hearts 2…thank ****ing goodness for the boss fight not being such a ***** like the first game. Overall amazing as hell game, with the only real gripe I have is my petty war with Atlantica. Other than that it’s practically aperfect game.

Onto Birth by Sleep and then those Re:Coded cutscenes before I move on to KH 2.8 and all that

Theguy123

Smash Lord
I have beaten Kingdom Hearts 2…thank ing goodness for the boss fight not being such a * like the first game. Overall amazing as hell game, with the only real gripe I have is my petty war with Atlantica. Other than that it’s practically aperfect game.

Onto Birth by Sleep and then those Re:Coded cutscenes before I move on to KH 2.8 and all that
kh2 is arguably one of the best games out there. I could never get into kh1. Didn’t like it one bit but kh2 fixed the majority of the problems I had with kh1. The only 2 things I didn’t like about kh2 was how Roxas goes out and how the end of his story kinda ends. Outside of that it was fantastic

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guess I return working on my Nintendo Direct Bingo card. I'm getting real close to completing it.

I'm also basically done with my Xbox &Bethesda Games Showcase Bingo card too. All that's left is to create the graphics of the card.
I now say I'm 99% done. Just now need Nintendo to announce an E3-sized Direct to apply the finishing touches.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Your Evil clone. But not PoiNoi or Iopion. Shadow Noi.
Me after completing Smashboards: The Social Thread 2.0 with 100% completion but end up fighting Shadow Noipoi as the final boss instead of Noi on a caffeine high (He is the secret final boss):

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Me after completing Smashboards: The Social Thread 2.0 with 100% completion but end up fighting Shadow Noipoi as the final boss instead of Noi on a caffeine high (He is the secret final boss):
Don't forget to challenge the Elite 4 100 times, talk to the old man in Viridian City and learn how to catch Pokemon 50 times, catch Missingno., and do the Glitch City trick in the Safari Zone to face the true secret, hidden boss.

Noi3.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Don't forget to challenge the Elite 4 100 times, talk to the old man in Viridian City and learn how to catch Pokemon 50 times, catch Missingno., and do the Glitch City trick in the Safari Zone to face the true secret, hidden boss.

Noi3.
Egads! Not Noi Cubed!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'd like to see those dank Super Team robots come back for Mario Strikers.

Anyway Tekken's TOP 4 for Combo Breaker features 4 different nations. Pretty cool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
have Birth By Sleep started…45+ hours being the average to beat the game? Woah

My slow ass finna finish this game in 500 hours. Probably should’ve started with Aqua, since her gameplay felt amazing for a short bit of time I tried her.

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Always knew you were Fire Emblem.

The betrayal still hurts. 😔
Noi's still on the quest to avenge his father who was slaughtered by the Dark Mage Dave when he was a child and save the kingdom from the fearsome Dank Dragon threatening to overtake the kingdom.

He also has blue hair.

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Woah, slow down, 1. I would never lust over a white woman, stop the slander. 2. I thought we all knew Pan was doing ****. 3. Bulma was an observation. 18 footage was new iirc.

That said, yeah Pan is doing **** now. I hope they don't chicken out and actually make her a Super Saiyan this time around.
I forgot Pan was part saiyan tbh

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I’d love to see Geno get in Smash or a new SMRPG thing with him and Mallow, or even Mario Kart etc., but I’m not expecting anything.

At least there’s some cool fanmade remake stuffs and other things.

In the next Smash, I’m not sure I’ll join in on speculation again, or at least not as much as I did. Maybe I’ll keep up with some stuff, though. I’ll definitely still support Steve, Banjo & Kazooie, Geno, etc. I don’t want to argue over characters and leaks like I did before, though, and I’m definitely not gonna listen to another Skinnydudeonfire.

People are saying "less personality" when I'm like dude, having everyone in the game being angry 100% of the time and being a jerk to your teammates isn't having personality, that's called stuffing the whole cast into one singular trope lol.

Like, for real, they have more personality now that they don't just default to 5-year old temper tantrum. The animation Rosalina has when you score a goal against her is amazing: She's not outwardly upset, but DANG does it give off a silent fury type. The way she just stares at the goal for a second, and then you can see her form a scowl and slowly turn away? Amazing.

AND THEY MADE LUIGI SO CUTE IN THIS GAME, HOW COULD ANYONE HATE THIS, HE'S ADORABLE:
Rosalina’s is also cool because she causes some grass to fly up around her.

Wario also has a funny animation for his entrance as a teammate; he falls on his chest with his back flipped over, looking hurt, then quickly switches to the same lying down pose King Dedede has when you crouch with him in Smash.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So who actually stands a chance at being one of the 10 DLC characters in Strikers?

We aren’t getting clones because they only exist in Mario kart to balance weight classes.

So with that in mind it’s gonna be unique characters.

My predictions:

1)Daisy
2)Pauline
3) one of the rabbit bosses from Odyssey
4) Bowser Jr
5) E Gadd
6)Birdo
7) K. Rool
8)Sumo Bro
9) Kamek
10) Goomboss

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
have Birth By Sleep started…45+ hours being the average to beat the game? Woah

My slow ass finna finish this game in 500 hours. Probably should’ve started with Aqua, since her gameplay felt amazing for a short bit of time I tried her.
The recommended order is Ven/Terra/Aqua

Ven because he's the closest to Sora gameplay wise
Terra because you get resolutions to what is usually set up in Ven's Disney world plots
Aqua because she always ends up being last to visit Disney worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom