• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Where's Geno tho?
1. Go to the title screen, do the Konami Code,
2. Collect all 4 armor pieces, 8 heart tanks, 4 sub-tanks, go to Armored Armadillo's Stage, get 10 goals,
3. Win 3 matches with a perfect ending with a super shot.
4. Collect 7 Chaos Emeralds, collect 7 Super Emeralds,
5. Get the R,U,S,H chips.
6. Win a match without Blocking.
7. Win another match with only low kick to beat Reptile.
8. Save the Baby Metroid.
9. Get 25 Crystals.
10. Defeat Fulgore
11. Get the Golden Chocobo.

Then you beat Geno in a match you have to get EXACTLY 7 Goals or you have to start all over.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
1. Go to the title screen, do the Konami Code,
2. Collect all 4 armor pieces, 8 heart tanks, 4 sub-tanks, go to Armored Armadillo's Stage, get 10 goals,
3. Win 3 matches with a perfect ending with a super shot.
4. Collect 7 Chaos Emeralds, collect 7 Super Emeralds,
5. Get the R,U,S,H chips.
6. Win a match without Blocking.
7. Win another match with only low kick to beat Reptile.
8. Save the Baby Metroid.
9. Get 25 Crystals.
10. Defeat Fulgore
11. Get the Golden Chocobo.

Then you beat Geno in a match you have to get EXACTLY 7 Goals or you have to start all over.
It worked
6hwsyd.jpg

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Y'all really gotta give up.

Geno's an obscure side character from a 25-year-old game. He's never coming back especially given being owned by a 3rd party company.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Some DB Super Hero stuff.

Things to note:
  • Broly footage
  • Freiza's there for some reason
  • The cast of Super Broly is at Beerus's planet
  • Some 18 footage
  • Bulma is uh... idk if I can say on it this site.
Makes a list of things to note. Spends more time lusting over multiple white women than mentioning PAN OF ALL PEOPLE DOING **** OH MY GOD

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Y'all

Plz

You're gonna upset 'em
Are any of them even still around, though?

Seems like they all scattered to the winds when Sora showed up. Sephiroth was like, the death knoll, and Sora was just there to add insult to injury.

Like, I'mma be real, I didn't want him, but boy do I feel a bit bad, 'cause that whole ordeal was so raw for anyone who did want him; the unfortunate circumstances of the community didn't help, either. Like, I've met plenty of chill Geno fans, but that community just did not have good leaders.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Makes a list of things to note. Spends more time lusting over multiple white women than mentioning PAN OF ALL PEOPLE DOING **** OH MY GOD
Woah, slow down, 1. I would never lust over a white woman, stop the slander. 2. I thought we all knew Pan was doing ****. 3. Bulma was an observation. 18 footage was new iirc.

That said, yeah Pan is doing **** now. I hope they don't chicken out and actually make her a Super Saiyan this time around.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I wonder if Geno's gonna have any real support base next go around in like, 5 years. Seems like his Ultimate base only happened 'cause of gaslighting and some people in the community banking hard on a one-off Sakurai quote from Smash Wii U that was already very aged by the time Ultimate happened and the landscape and theming of the game's picks were very different.

...There is also the thought that the base isn't really...getting any new fans. The current base is pretty much all they have, and, well, the 90s kids are starting to lose their voice in funny gaming internet land to the 2000s GCN kids and the 06 Wii kids.

Shroob

Sup?
I wonder if Geno's gonna have any real support base next go around in like, 5 years. Seems like his Ultimate base only happened 'cause of gaslighting and some people in the community banking hard on a one-off Sakurai quote from Smash Wii U that was already very aged by the time Ultimate happened and the landscape and theming of the game's picks were very different.

...There is also the thought that the base isn't really...getting any new fans. The current base is pretty much all they have, and, well, the 90s kids are starting to lose their voice in funny gaming internet land to the 2000s GCN kids and the 06 Wii kids.
My guess is akin to the Smash4 days where it was kinda, well, dead after it dried up in Brawl's era.

We've had 3(4?) SE characters, and Geno's been Mii'd twice.

And the Mario RPG series is seemingly dead outside of Paper Mario(Super Mario RPG remake isn't happening, guys, you've been hearing the same 'leak' for years now, it's fake).

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
My guess is akin to the Smash4 days where it was kinda, well, dead after it dried up in Brawl's era.

We've had 3(4?) SE characters, and Geno's been Mii'd twice.

And the Mario RPG series is seemingly dead outside of Paper Mario(Super Mario RPG remake isn't happening, guys, you've been hearing the same 'leak' for years now, it's fake).
Bold of you to assume people on the internet will ever let go of fake leaks. I'm still waiting on Yoshi's Flipping Island

Noipoi

Howdy!

The old guard will still be around. Including the possible return of Thinmanonfire.

Whether they’ll be as prominent…I dunno. It really depends on a lot of factors.

But I don’t see them having as big a voice next time as they did this time. Unless things get really wild for Geno in the next few years.

Shroob

Sup?
Bold of you to assume people on the internet will ever let go of fake leaks. I'm still waiting on Yoshi's Flipping Island
The saddest thing, in regards to this, is a lot of the 'evidence' for it, iirc, is that a couple of known leakers just talked about Super Mario RPG on Twitter and this was seemingly evidence for its existence.

Like, I get it, these folks leak some stuff sometimes, but also, like 95% of their other tweets... aren't leaks? They also just talk about normal ass games too without it being a hint hint nudge nudge kinda deal.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Gonna be 31 this Thursday.

Didn't think I'd be dealing with streaks of grey in my hair and beard at this age. :drsad:
Since you're hitting that age, just know that you either die leaving this site or you live long enough to see you ranting and arguing with teenagers why 90s scrimblo bimblo is more deserving than any modern day character.

The fate's in your handa

Shroob

Sup?
Since you're hitting that age, just know that you either die leaving this site or you live long enough to see you ranting and arguing with teenagers why 90s scrimblo bimblo is more deserving than any modern day character.

The fate's in your handa
Let's just pretend the last 4 years didn't happen. Sounds good? Good.

:4pacman:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I've been reading the Sonic comics, and I decided to start collecting em'! Collecting is fun, and these comics aren't pricey, haha. Technically got the first issue of the comic before I even started reading, since it was given away at the showing of Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Glad I didn't throw it away. Here's the collection so far!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ok look, I was young and not very smart then. It was so many years ago. Cancel culture doesn't allow people to grow and develop, stop trying to cancel me you lib.
bbec54045832ed48156136c16bd2f9641e9e8b62fd7f1b79db9c8803487fc99a_1~2.jpg

I've been called slurs, been harassed by multiple ****heads for months and have gotten death threats but none of that compares to being called a lib, how dare you Mighty Penjamin

Shroob

Sup?
So, I've been reading the Sonic comics, and I decided to start collecting em'! Collecting is fun, and these comics aren't pricey, haha. Technically got the first issue of the comic before I even started reading, since it was given away at the showing of Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Glad I didn't throw it away. Here's the collection so far!
I ain't much a Sonic fan, but I love these comics, nice grab.
I don't know what I'm more eager to see: More Pokémon Scarlet/Violet or the Mario movie.
I think my interest in the Mario movie is just morbi(us)d curiosity,

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Guess I return working on my Nintendo Direct Bingo card. I'm getting real close to completing it.

I'm also basically done with my Xbox &Bethesda Games Showcase Bingo card too. All that's left is to create the graphics of the card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom