• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Oh yeah, PSA for anyone who likes fangames:

Both Ship of Harkinian (the OoT PC port team) and Sonic World DX's team are hosting presentations this week! DX is hosting its DireX tomorrow and Ship of Harkinian is this Friday.

These are both amazing projects that I personally love sharing, so please go check 'em out! OoT especially is exciting because they've made huge strides in getting 60FPS patches working recently!

Ship of Harkinian Direct

Sonic World DireX

Crossing my fingers that maybe SoH has some of the Render96 team's models ready to show, if they're far enough along yet. :nifty:

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next Death Battle is Omni-Man vs. Homelander.

Whelp rest in pepperoni Homelander.

Closer match would had been Plutonian from Irredeemable.

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
NINTENDO
Nintendo fans when really realistc dirt and concrete:

download (7).gif

Nintendo fans when funny wacky wahoo man no have really realistic dirt and concrete:

1491171618382.gif

and then they buy 5 copies

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Shadow - Misery
Rouge - CPR
Omega - Reese's Puffs
It was a funny artwork ngl.

Too bad we can't link it.

There was an animated one with Jessie James and Meowth but Smashboards rules sadly.
I like the recent one involving the Legend Luigi, the unloyal Peach (sorry Mario), and the GOATED Daisy…which I also can’t link due to not wanting a warn

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I didn't even realize the Koopa Troopa song was from Teen Titans Go.

With the grainy image, I honestly thought it was some old, obscure song that would have been a popular meme song in the mid 2000's.
Well, the kids who grew up on TTG are all teens or adults now, so it's about time TTG hit the spotlight.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Yo wtf

Bidoof back
I’ve been primarily active on discord servers instead (mainly the server that used to belong to Sabi, before he got exposed for a bunch of stuff, and we kicked him out and made it a general gaming server) but decided to pop back for a bit to see what’s up

only to find out I never cancelled premium

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’ve been primarily active on discord servers instead (mainly the server that used to belong to Sabi, before he got exposed for a bunch of stuff, and we kicked him out and made it a general gaming server) but decided to pop back for a bit to see what’s up

only to find out I never cancelled premium
Smashboards dot net just been suckling up your cash. For years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom