• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've yet to see the latest Amphibia episode, but I did catch the latest Owl House:

I'm glad they finally gave Gus another focus episode.. The flashback showing how he and Willow first met was extremely wholesome, and now, both of them were able to help convince Hunter to stop dwelling on his fear of Belos and fully join the heroes' side.

This season's been amazing.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Should expect a load of marketing and promoting this month for Ms. Marvel.

In other news, Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness made an estimate of $450M worldwide so far:

also it’s good to acknowledge that Kamala will still have the stretchy Embiggen in her moveset at least, even though it’ll be a cosmic version instead. I wonder if she’ll have some cosmic version of her shrinking and growing, or if that will be left out long term/saved for a later time.
I've yet to see the latest Amphibia episode, but I did catch the latest Owl House:

I'm glad they finally gave Gus another focus episode.. The flashback showing how he and Willow first met was extremely wholesome, and now, both of them were able to help convince Hunter to stop dwelling on his fear of Belos and fully join the heroes' side.

This season's been amazing.
would be better if we all lived there to help and fail save the world
As would I.

And voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch or Stephen Fry.
K Rool doing magic and having to watch over kids

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm still going through my new game plus run of Super Robot Wars 30.seeing the new DLC missions has been neat, i like how one of them has the 90's Takara Tomy characters giving the 2010's Takara tomy character a pep talk.

This crossover using Bandai and Takara robots together feels like some unholy union.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Lamperouge Lamperouge I finally beat that ***** ass Ursula boss fight about an hour or so ago…and I did it by staying the hell away from her for countless minutes as I let Ariel and Goody do all the work while I jumped in and out to make sure my health stayed high.

I don’t ever wanna fight her in this specific game ever again, and I’ll now have to either travel to Halloween Christmas land (idk it’s name) or maybe I’ll get to

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm so happy they gave Sanger and the Sakura Wars crew one scene together in SRW30, as a Project X Zone fan this is appreciated.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Anyway, Amphibia was really good. Keith David put on a brilliant performance in this weeks episode. The finale is about to hit like a brick.
I actually cried when Grime lost an arm saving Sasha, and even more so when she was terrified that she would lose him as a result.

I can't believe that scenes like this are from the same show that largely started out as a sitcom about a human living in a frog world.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really have the urge to play through Persona 5 Royal again but damn is that game a major time commitment.

Not to mention all the games I currently have in my backlog that I've yet to touch, some of which are lengthy RPGs themselves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom