• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrCoeloCephalo

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DrCoeloCephalo
3DS FC
5086-1965-6195
Switch FC
SW-2795-9234-1507
Went on a morning run and I don't ever want to do that again
Depending on where you live and the season, the morning can usually be best. I live where it's hot, so mornings are beautiful and cool. The lack of sunlight allows me time to watch and catch up on anime while I get some exercise.

D

Deleted member

Good morning everyone.

Spent these past hours on a sailing trip through the seaport of my city.
It was fun, made me think of the Wind Waker.
Couldn't take any photos doh as we were not allowed to take our phones.

Now I'm gonna get back home to keep taking care of my mother.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Had a really great birthday.

Took my dogs for a really long walk, went to my grandma's to have lunch and spend time with her then went to my dad's place where he baked me a chocolate icing, vanilla baked and butterscotch pudding cake, brother and sister-in-law facetimed us and I got to see my niece, my little princess and even got to see my other sister-in-law and her boyfriend who was visiting them. Mom and sister also called to wish me a happy birthday.

Dad and I had veggie burgers and onion rings and watched Spider-Man 3 (Given we watched the last two Tobey Mcguire Spider-Man films last time). Sorry to say I didn't like it Raises shield Too much excess (Venom easily could've been removed who I felt was shoehorned) and the film eventually dragged at times that some of it could've been cut. The plot was also just too convoluted and all over the place. Easily my least favorite Spider-Man film (My favorite would be Spider-Man 2).

It's not the worst Marvel film though. There's Fant4stic, Eternals, Captain Marvel, Dark Phoenix, Elektra, Morbius, etc.

Overall one of the best birthdays I had in a while given the last few years.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

This is looking like a really solid collection in which I do hope that if the sales of this does really well, this could be exactly what Capcom need to potentially revitalise interest on their older franchises especially for the Darkstalkers that still has yet to have recieved a sequel. Plus this could open doors to further collections in the future.
I'm thinking about getting this. Looks nice and would be a good excuse to pull out my fightpad again.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Remake this film.

Don’t change any of the lines or the story or anything. All that stuff is exactly the same. Reuse the old recordings.

Just give it modern animation.
Bad ending: Live action remake
Good ending: Faithful remake with better animation
Best ending: The whole movie is a musical now and all songs are sung by the goat

D

Deleted member

This movie deserved better
Yeah the animation was ass but it's genuinely a top 10 funniest animated movie
I remember watching the movie as a kid and finding the woodcutter character and the grandma hilarious.

It's true.

Shrek's producers had to travel back in time four years to hide their track but Hoodwinked was the first.
It's true, I was the one controlling the time machine.

osby

Smash Obsessed
And then there's this guy

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Yoma race:

1649773874172.png

“I’m Yoma Shaitan. How’s it going, boss man? I have a feeling that we’ll get along just fine.”

Alignment: Neutral-Law

Origin: Islamic mythology. Shaitans (literally “demons”) are ugly, evil spirits born from hellfire or Iblis himself. By whispering to humans’ and jinn’s hearts, they try to invite them to sin, however, they can’t control other beings or cause damage by themselves. Shaitans teach sorcery, lurk on humans, and sneak into heaven to gather news from angels. During the month of Ramadan, they are chained in hell and can cause no harm.

Skills: Agi, Sukukaja, Tarukaja, Rakukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Sleazy sums up this demon’s look pretty well. Making him a random ghost punk is certainly a choice but I think it works well enough for the concept they were going for. Shaitan actually gets a decent enough focus in Strenge Journey Redux where he starts as an annoying little **** and gets some character development to impress a girl. I think it’s a unique take on a tempter figure and I wouldn’t mind seeing him in more titles in the future.

Noipoi

Howdy!
And then there's this guy

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Yoma race:

View attachment 350073

“I’m Yoma Shaitan. How’s it going, boss man? I have a feeling that we’ll get along just fine.”

Alignment: Neutral-Law

Origin: Islamic mythology. Shaitans (literally “demons”) are ugly, evil spirits born from hellfire or Iblis himself. By whispering to humans’ and jinn’s hearts, they try to invite them to sin, however, they can’t control other beings or cause damage by themselves. Shaitans teach sorcery, lurk on humans, and sneak into heaven to gather news from angels. During the month of Ramadan, they are chained in hell and can cause no harm.

Skills: Agi, Sukukaja, Tarukaja, Rakukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Jirae race.

Sleazy sums up this demon’s look pretty well. Making him a random ghost punk is certainly a choice but I think it works well enough for the concept they were going for. Shaitan actually gets a decent enough focus in Strenge Journey Redux where he starts as an annoying little **** and gets some character development to impress a girl. I think it’s a unique take on a tempter figure and I wouldn’t mind seeing him in more titles in the future.
He looks like the mascot of a 90s platformer. Specifically one with a cute Japanese design, that was changed for for western audiences to look more RADICAL.

D

Deleted member

Me and the gang destroying the enemy forces as Marianne, Ferdinand and Dorothea in Three Hopes:
Really wanted to use the Harley Escape scene from the Suicide Squad but blood sadly.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
And who is this worst girl?
Hilda, genuinely the only one of the students I don't like. She's racist and never really outgrows it unlike other characters. Doesn't help me that she reminds me of my sister in terms of her behavior who I have some serious beef with.

Being serious never played FE
Three Houses is one of my favorite games. Don't play it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Status
Not open for further replies.