• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Um actually, racism is a plus and Hilda has pink hair so ratio sadly.
Red hair >>>>>>>>>>

Just saying in the Golden Deer route Hilda was totally supportive of Claude's plot to kill the CEO of Racism.
I mean, the quest to kill the CEO of racism was more of a secondary plot in Verdant Wind, the main plot was to beat up Edelgard and then the evil cult. The only thing differentiating it from Silver Snow is that Claude is there

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You see Golden Deer route is great because while Edelgarde and Dimitri each have a personal retainer who sucks up to them super hard, Claude just has a fun BFF in Hilda who just goofs around and doesn't do diddly squat for him.

Also it was my first route and I'm incredibly biased.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Undertale is pretty high up there but currently I've had like 5 VR games I've been liking more lol

Honestly dunno if I should even compare VR games to more traditional ones
I love UT for the characters and story. The gameplay's good but the story is pog tier

Especially with Asriel/Flowey's redemption arc. Mmm mmm GOOD

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My favorite route is probably Blue Lions, followed by Black Eagles. Dimitri has a really good redemption story while Edelgard's motivation is incredibly compelling to me as someone who has tons of problems with religion.

Claude is neat but it's a shame they didn't give him anywhere near as much depth as the other two

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Let me break it down:
I like girls with a huge axe. You are not a girl, and I doubt you have a large axe.

Therefore, common Jon L.

Get dunked on
Ok but if you like girls with big axes then why not go for a good girl like Edelgard? She has the biggest axe of all after all
3H_Aymr.png

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

This is looking like a really solid collection in which I do hope that if the sales of this does really well, this could be exactly what Capcom need to potentially revitalise interest on their older franchises especially for the Darkstalkers that still has yet to have recieved a sequel. Plus this could open doors to further collections in the future.
Hopefully Capcom puts out a Marvel vs. Capcom collection at some point in the near future. I don't know if The Punisher would be included, since it might run the risk of bumping up the age rating, but I think it would still get a T rating. (the Fighting Collection shows that they're willing to include games that fit with the others in terms of subject matter, even if they're not the same genre)

Just give me a reveal like this and I'm immediately sold:
MvC Collection.png

I've already preordered the Capcom Fighting Collection - I'm excited to see what Cyberbots and Red Earth are like, along with the changes made in the various Darkstalkers games as the series progresses. Plus, I've liked the Capcom collections that I've got so far on the Switch. (the first Mega Man X one, the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, and the Beat 'Em Up Bundle - I already had Mega Man 1-8 on the Gamecube, 9 on the Wii, and 10 on the Xbox 360)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom