• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I can think of 2 things

"Van Playset" is just code for a playset with wheels

or

"Mario and Luigi are Plumber Brothers who work in Brooklyn, One day they are called in by their boss Foreman spike. While the bros. are driving "The Superstar" which is just a boring van, they find a weird pipe and are sucked into a magical world named the mushroom kingdom whe-"
I just thought of a more chaotic option

"Mark is a loser living in Brooklyn, he lives in a van and only has a Nintendo Entertainment system with Super Mario Bros. in it, One day he and his van get sucked into the game where he becomes the hero Mario."

Noipoi

Howdy!

I can think of 2 things

or

"Mario and Luigi are Plumber Brothers who work in Brooklyn, One day they are called in by their boss Foreman spike. While the bros. are driving "The Superstar" which is just a boring van, they find a weird pipe and are sucked into a magical world named the mushroom kingdom whe-"
They’re absolutely gonna have some kind of plumber van that Mario treats like it’s his baby, and it’ll get wrecked in the second act, only for it to make its triumphant return in the climax.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

I can think of 2 things

or

There's no van in the movie. It's just a random van in playsets because **** it :yoshi:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** that ***** Cassie Howard tho…all my homies love Lexi Howard

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Nothing beats a forum at the end of the day

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This whole announcement goes hard and I will screenshot it

EDIT: It's not NFTS (as far as I can tell)
I don't think people realize how cool it is that the guy who made Evangelion managed to say "I want to make movies of my childhood favourites and they all crossover on the bigscreen". Hideaki Anno is legit inspiring when it comes to highprofile fanboys

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Also let’s go we got

Patrick Stewart
back
All I can say is that there will be a load of madness within the multiverse.

Also to add that since Patrick Stewart is to reprise as Professor X, I'm assuming that Dr. Strange is possibly meeting with the Illuminati.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

dezeray112

Smash Hero
So I managed to watch the teaser trailer for Amazon Prime's Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power and my word if there is any piece of advice, I would avoid reading anything from the comments section.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sheeple

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Vile race:

1644849627022.png

“I’m Vile Pales. I’ll accompany you as long as my old bones carry me.”

Alignment: Dark-Law

Origin: Roman mythology. Pales is a deity of shepherds, flocks, and livestock. They may be male or female or even a pair of gods according to different sources. Their festival involved cattle driving through bonfires and was also the day of Rome’s foundation. Another festival named “the two Pales” was also held to celebrate a temple found for them by Marcus Atilius Regulus, possibly associating them with the myth of divine twins.

Skills: Severing Bite, Mamudoon, Marakukaja

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Tyrant race.

Pales being categorized into the Vile race is probably due to the theory that Pales was derived from the demonized Egyptian god, Set. Since a donkey is one of the animals that compose Seth's appearance. It’s a little funny how a harmless deity is categorized under a race of evil gods. Especially considering he looks more like a cute ghost alpaca than anything.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
BHM: Day 14.

So we all know Arcades were essential to Video Game history. Very impirtant, many companies got their start from them, like Atari, Namco, etc. Well here's some people who helped with this.

[Sadly, I couldn't find a pic of her but pretend that I did]

Meet Alice "Wonderwoman" Washington. She installed PCBs in Atari cabinets. For those who don't know, PCBs are mandatory to let the game run. Otherwise, there would just be an empty cabinet.

[Once again, no pic]
Meet Willy Phillips. He learned every position if the Arcade assembly line and delivered quality cabinets for you and me.

[Once again, no pic. Yikes]
Meet Delores Williams and Delores Barrows. They owned the first black owned arcades,
Space II Arcade and TREATS Arcade respectively.

Sadly, that's all I could find on them. Because they're contributions are not documented at all aside from some very old company newspapers.

Work Cited

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I don't think people realize how cool it is that the guy who made Evangelion managed to say "I want to make movies of my childhood favourites and they all crossover on the bigscreen". Hideaki Anno is legit inspiring when it comes to highprofile fanboys
I'm surprised by how out of all the merchandising Eva has, a live action movie isnt one of them

osby

Smash Obsessed
Id imagine id be at least 10% more happy if i could draw a good as everyone else
"Everyone else" can not draw good at all.

Good artists are not common and if you can put the stuff in your head to paper, chances are that you're a better drawer than most people.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I just described the plot of Zombieland Saga to my best friend IRL. He's just like:

Naaanianiaaonaon - Copy.jpg

"What the ****?" but I got him interested. He's finally, finally watching Kino's Journey as well.

Bro this website sucks **** I want a new signature but this site refuses to let me put images in there
Still waiting on a gif uploader that works all the bloody time as well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I can’t believe I rerererererererererefinished P5R…and STILL DIDNT ACCOMPLISH ALL OF THE CONFIDANTS DAMN YOU NO GOOD TORA!!!!!!!!!!

osby

Smash Obsessed
2022 and all this site can handle is 1MB of data.

I honestly wonder if it's a cost thing because it took them years up actually up it to 1MB.
Storing too much info (like pictures) on your site costs money so probably?

I know some forums straight-up don't allow you to load images and make to with image links because it's too pricey otherwise.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Compare my crap to other drawers here and you will see why i feel inadequate
There's like only three people on this thread who draw damn good. The rest of us are pretty crap lol.
Storing too much info (like pictures) on your site costs money so probably?

I know some forums straight-up don't allow you to load images and make to with image links because it's too pricey otherwise.
I know Gamefaqs was like this but now they allow images

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
2022 and all this site can handle is 1MB of data.

I honestly wonder if it's a cost thing because it took them years up actually up it to 1MB.
It's not even that, you say that cool ass 'Attach files' ****? Straight up not on that specific part of the site and the drop image stuff does not exist either

EDIT: Finally, took 10 goddamn minutes to figure out cause that **** did not want to work

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I mean, there are a ton of users who can't draw at all, it's just the good ones stick out more.

I get the feeling but you can always find more talented people. Focusing on how good you are compared to your past work is honestly healthier.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
If you want bad, I should post mine. I can't even draw an apple well.

And it takes time to find what you are naturally good at creatively like I did. I sucked at painting and drawing and acting but I found myself in my element when it comes to writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom