• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
in a gamey perspective? yeah, it's more or less the oreder you find them in the game.

In universe? 100% arbitrary. The national dex is all kinds of ****ed up when you think about it. Why is every pokemon in the Electabuzz line in a completely different part of the Pokedex? What about the Regis? Why do newly created pokemon like Type Null and obscure ones like kartana go before well documented ones like corviknight? Why do Kanto pokemon appear first? who did bulbasaur pay to be number one?
Ah, to think back of the good old days where Oak was like "well crap, we we know nothing about those creatures called pokamen, go fourth and discover them all", and then you do and Elm is like "oh darn, we thought we knew them all but new ones are being discovered, time to find another 10yo to do all the works for us!!!".
Now every Pokémon have always existed with no explanation to why we never heard of them before, and they have been known for so long that "in ancient times humans would marry them or whatever". So much for Red being the first person to "see them all".

Thanks for coming to my boomer ted talk.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so…Marvel…we really gonna have 2 straight years of Spider-Verse?

I approve as long as I get more Gwen art and Captain Miles

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Saw the list of nominees for GOTY.

I wanna say free fat Metroid W but man RE8 is a pretty tough contender.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
His hands are fine man, you can't have a worse looking hand than the ogre who rented Mad Max.

Th…that’s a glove, right?
I remember seeing videos on this and how it led into a bizzare rabbit hole through 4chan posts by the “ogre”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom