• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
**** sake man, can't Fortnite just move on and like go away?

This rate even someone starting a deadly Fortnite themed battle royale IRL or actual proof that playing it will turn your kid into a botchling (though if they are doing the dances there's already a bit of evidence) will stop the game slowing down.

The most forced crossover ****. It ain't Minecraft.
It’s making buttloads of cash, bro. At this rate it’s not going anywhere for a very long time.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

cashregister9

Smash Hero
**** sake man, can't Fortnite just move on and like go away?

This rate even someone starting a deadly Fortnite themed battle royale IRL or actual proof that playing it will turn your kid into a botchling (though if they are doing the dances there's already a bit of evidence) will stop the game slowing down.

The most forced crossover ****. It ain't Minecraft.

Wait

Isn't Peter Griffin coming to Fortnite?

Naruto
Rick Sanchez
Thanos
Peter Griffin

All in the same game?

Kinda based ngl
Unfortunately it seems that Peter Griffin was added as leak bait.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Is this a good time to mention I fell off Naruto like a rock after the timeskip?

.....actually when did the timeskip even happen in Narut----

View attachment 337382
Allow me to pour some salt into the wound.

ahem

That's the year I was born.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Just finished watching Prisoners of the Ghostland.

Meh movie, didn't hate it though. Shame because it had the potential to be good.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Just burnt my Lasagna to a crisp since apparently I added an extra 0 to the timer and it was gonna go off in 300 minutes instead of 30.
Time to turn to an old friend.

Edit: Nevermind, only the top got burnt since I caught the error only about 10 minutes after it was done. I get to cosplay Garfield after all.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
bright side is that She-Hulk, Secret Invasion, What If season 2, Loki season 2, and Moon Knight will likely stay safe from any sort of delays

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Fortnite is a weird one, its the biggest crossover out there that was clearly never designed to be a crossover. The gameplay really doesn’t lend itself to all the hype inclusions it gets. Combine this with the ever present stigma around the game, and you get one of the only crossovers people don’t want franchises they enjoy to be represented in.

cashregister9

Smash Hero

...Why?

I liked Naruto, but why should I care if he's in Fortnite?

Fortnite is a crossover game that has no theme or soul behind it.
It will always be inferior to Marvel vs Capcom, Kingdom Hearts, and Super Smash Bros.
The 100% faithful and complex crossovers are better but sometimes It's just kinda funny to see a character I recognize and like do a funny dance and have it be officially endorsed

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
The 100% faithful and complex crossovers are better but sometimes It's just kinda funny to see a character I recognize and like do a funny dance and have it be officially endorsed
Yeah, like, from an unironic standpoint the more faithful crossovers are indeed better but I can't deny there is just a magical feeling to witnessing Kratos Gangnam Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom