• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Kinda funny that some folks here said that Samus is cold & emotioneless. When Dread showed that Samus can have alot of her personality without saying much if at at all, all thanks to her amazing body language.
No one called Samus emotionless. People called her stoic. They're different things.

Now people were calling Brie Larson's Captain Marvel performance emotionless, but there's been a lot of narrative pushing around her.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No one called Samus emotionless. People called her stoic. They're different things.

Now people were calling Brie Larson's Captain Marvel performance emotionless, but there's been a lot of narrative pushing around her.
Checked back again to be sure - 'cuz i'm tired so fault can happen - and yeah, think I got the wrong word.

My B then.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't even like joking about theme namings because people have been asking me why I and my brother don't have matching names since kindergarten.

We're the lucky ones because literally everyone else in the family has them, it's not even funny.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When I have kids Ima let my wife take the reins because I suck at coming up with names. Have you SEEN how I name my Pokémon? And now you want me to name a human being?!

'course, for that to actually happen at the first place I have to actually find a girl and that ain't happening for a long time at the very least...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm probably just in my own head here but I feel like I've been getting into a lot of arguments lately and feeling terrible afterwards. First in other fanbases on Reddit and now here.

Maybe I need to take a break from this site as well.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm probably just in my own head here but I feel like I've been getting into a lot of arguments lately and feeling terrible afterwards. First in other fanbases on Reddit and now here.

I feel ya.

Don't feel a shame of taking a break if you're not feeling well atm, if you need it, you need it. No but or if about it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Gotta say I love this detail:
Love that

Cute as hell

idk if I showed this before, but might as well share some progress.
View attachment 337370
bug queen

Maaannnn this ain’t no fight. More like a minor disagreement.

But if you feel the need to leave then by all means, Dow what best for you.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Yeah I think I'm going to take a short breather for a couple of days.

I don't know how much it'll actually help though. I feel like the source of my poor mental health right now is coming mostly from things going on in real life, such as work and finances. But spending so much time online probably isn't helping me find healthier ways to cope with it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Sooooo my sister just pointed out to me that I sounded sick. I had a sore throat all morning and didn't even notice. That explains why I feel so crummy right now.

Sorry for getting so randomly dramatic everyone. Still going to take that break though. I swear if this is Covid again even after I got it once before and have since been fully vaccinated...

Fakeace

Smash Rookie
Sooooo my sister just pointed out to me that I sounded sick. I had a sore throat all morning and didn't even notice. That explains why I feel so crummy right now.

Sorry for getting so randomly dramatic everyone. Still going to take that break though. I swear if this is Covid again even after I got it once before and have since been fully vaccinated...
Oof, hope you get better!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Before you go, take this, comrade.
hugghost.gif

You deserve it

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
LMAOOOOO
Volkner has ****ing Pelliper as his 6th mon for his rematch team. It's most definitely for Drizzle though, so Thunder can never miss.

Anyways: Here arr the full Rematch teams
Noipoi Noipoi Pokelego999 Pokelego999 MooMew64 MooMew64

Gym Rematches:
View attachment 337318
Elite 4+ Cynthia rematches:
View attachment 337319

Edit: So, there are actually 2 rematches with the E4 and Cynthia, this one is the first:
View attachment 337332
Never change Volkner. Never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom