• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
The best custom stage I downloaded is from ages ago so it's probably not up anymore.

It was based on the Titan fight from award winning MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn, free to play up to Level 60 with the Heavansward Expansion included.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I like how in Steel Ball Run when it was still in Shonen Jump was only about the race and Gyro's determination to win so he could get amnesty for a little boy, simple stuff...

But the minute it switches over to seinen it was like "Anyways, so about Jesus" :yoshi:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I like how in Steel Ball Run when it was still in Shonen Jump was only about the race and Gyro's determination to win so he could get amnesty for a little boy, simple stuff...

But the minute it switches over to seinen it was like "Anyways, so about Jesus" :yoshi:
Jesus came around in the same point in plot as the reveal Gyro's intentions for racing, even earlier IIRC, because it was first mentioned in Tomb of the Boom. Not like the kid would've ended up any different in the end, though.

Also, JoJo makes Mormonism the canon correct religion for some reason.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I watched Gen:Lock earlier in the year and thought it was a decent show.

When I went to watch Inuyasha on HBO Max tonight, I saw Season 2 had begun.

Between this, the first 5 Amphibia Season 3 episodes, and me continuing the Loud House, there's too much for me to watch!

Edit: Cats (the 2019 one) is also on the service for anyone who wants to see it. I watched it and it was... okay the setting was nice and the train conductor cat was alright but everything else was garbage. So I would recommend watching anything else, it is not a good movie in my opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom