• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Honestly this new Pokemon video got nothing over this:
I still have nightmares to this day....

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Currently listening to Simple and Clean for the first time

It is a certified banger
Which version? There's four of them.
The main version used in comercials and the games credits, the dance mix used in openings, the 15th anniversary version used in the PS4 port of Kingdom hearts 3DS and the orchestral version used in Sora's smash trailer.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Which version? There's four of them.
The main version used in comercials and the games credits, the dance mix used in openings, the 15th anniversary version used in the PS4 port of Kingdom hearts 3DS and the orchestral version used in Sora's smash trailer.
The dance mix I think

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That's weird, I coulda sworn that's not how it looked for me this morning
I'll check again when I get home but this is better than I remembered
it does look nice, but Imma be staying as a stacked echos member for as long as I shall
Well This is just songs from the First game, not even the Disney World Travis at That.

Roxas's theme, Sora's theme, Rage awakened, Working together, the encontré, xion's fight theme, the 13th reflection
All those are great songs.

And Yoko's renditions of Classic Disney Tracks like You've got a friend In me and he's a pirate are amazing.
Currently listening to Simple and Clean for the first time

It is a certified banger
and now I have multiple songs to check out (well…Toy Story aside…since I couldn’t ignore that in 2019)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna lie. I kinda lost interest in Nick All-Star Brawl.

Unless Zuko is DLC I don't see myself picking it up

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Zuko is amongst the DLC that was datamined or something.

Along with Vlad Plasimus, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Squidward, Rocko, Tommy Pickles, and a few more I can't remember.
Didn't the game's code have announcer calls for a bunch of lines for possible DLC characters?

Until he's officially confirmed I'm gonna doubt it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Didn't the game's code have announcer calls for a bunch of lines for possible DLC characters?

Regardless of the non real announcer calls, Zucko is one of the most prominent and liked avatar characters. Also there’s no voice calls for any other avatar Rep afaik. that says a lot, and basically confirms he’s coming.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Regardless of the non real announcer calls, Zucko is one of the most prominent and liked avatar characters. Also there’s no voice calls for any other avatar Rep afaik. that says a lot, and basically confirms he’s coming.
I don't want to get my hopes up too high. There are few fictional characters that mean as much to me as Zuko does, so of course I'd be over the moon if he made it in, but last time I got so excited about a leak was the grinch leak which ended with a disappointed that reeked of Frosted Flakes.

D

Deleted member

Sora is pretty fun. Not someone I can see myself actually picking up though.

Maybe I'll dig out my old PS2 and play through KH1 again.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’d be down for this theory:

Makes a lot of sense to, since Zoura could resemble Growlithe or Vulpix. I’d be pretty hyped for a Zoroark regional. It’s one of my favorite Pokémon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I'm doing a speedrun of Dread on Normal Mode to get the last reward, and what do you know, I managed to parry the Green EMMI twice in a row and not lose time.

True Gamer Moment.

Edit: not so lucky on the third try.

Damn it

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So a floofy dog-like pokemon murdered some guy...I'm thinking it could be a Hisuian Zorua or Rockruff that he discovered at first with a Hisuian Zoroark or Lycanroc being the possible murderer.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Well people, I'm going to sleep soon as tomorrow I have to do some more chores.

Hopefully ya'll at the US get to have a great time with Sora. Wish I could join ya'll so soon, but just knowing you'll all be having a great time is enough for me to wake up with a smile.

So yeah, gonna log off for this day with a really wonderful song:
If there is any Kingdom Hearts tracks that I usually enjoy, it is this theme:

Everytime this track is played, it is just so peaceful to listen to.

Other than that, the social media reactions for Marvel Studios' the Eternals has been overly positive. But beware of social media, apparently someone spoiled a part of the end credits.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
question. I am making my halloween costume and it requires a face mask. I was going to use Plaster of Paris given all the guides on it and they say it is a good material. but then I read the cancer warning and I dont know. Is it safe to use for a face mask for a costume? if it dries, would it be safe then?
I kind of dont want cancer.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Finished my unnecessarily stressful short shift of the week.

Question for my Dread Speedrunners: If you die to a boss/EMMI and need to continue, does it add to your total ingame timer or does it rewind back to before you fought the boss?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Zuko is amongst the DLC that was datamined or something.

Along with Vlad Plasimus, Mr. Krabs, Plankton, Squidward, Rocko, Tommy Pickles, and a few more I can't remember.

Michael's confusing the datamined announcer calls for official confirmation that a character is being developed, when in reality it's just like Xander having to record a bunch of additional names so he can't leak the roster. They're neither confirmations nor deconfirmations, and in fact the datamined calls even include "Ren Hoek!", "Stimpy!", and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" despite how those characters are represented.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Michael's confusing the datamined announcer calls for official confirmation that a character is being developed, when in reality it's just like Xander having to record a bunch of additional names so he can't leak the roster. They're neither confirmations nor deconfirmations, and in fact the datamined calls even include "Ren Hoek!", "Stimpy!", and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!" despite how those characters are represented.
Yeah that's basically how I understood this

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait, Xander does NASB too?

Well if you're ripping off Smash, might as well go for the full shebang, am I right or am I right? :4pacman: Don't make me /s, you know the emote does that for you.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Wait, Xander does NASB too?

Well if you're ripping off Smash, might as well go for the full shebang, am I right or am I right? :4pacman: Don't make me /s, you know the emote does that for you.
Xander is not the announcer for NASB. They just recorded announcer calls for a lot of characters just like they do with Smash.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Eh, I like the normal one better
The stacked echoes one looks nice but Peach being lumped with the original 12 doesn't sit well with me
I don’t mind it. It’s like Peach gained some street cred thanks to Daisy
Bandai Namco when buffing Ultimate's low tiers.

at least Namco doesn’t have to work on the online problems people will be having

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom