• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ludosity really had to give Nick some stupidly great online connectivity compared to what Bamco gives Smash Ultimate

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
...except the Xbox version, which is glitched to be empty basically at all times. To be fair, they're working on fixing it.
well at least they’re fixing their online up. Didn’t expect Xbox of all versions to have online problems
October 18
There was a problem fetching the tweet
even the gods can get Covid
when this game gets mods is when I'll really be interested in it tbh
mods everywhere
It's already happening.

Unfortunately there's no full voice pack yet, but at least 9 fighters plus GIR have been fully voiced now.
that and the devs are in full support for mods being made

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, bogus. A rule of thumb is that any insider that needs to pin a tweet to show "This is aaaaaaaaaaall I got right!" isn't a real insider.

That, and there's also tons of allegations of them stealing their info from others.
Another good rule of thumb is that if you have to question if their an insider, they aren’t an insider.

The Nintendo fanbase makes damn sure we know whose “real” when it comes to sources by not shutting up.
Just gonna drop this real quick

When are they going to mod the good stuff in? Like this:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
It's like the night before Christmas...I'm all jittery!

Tomorrow I'm going to be playing a new Metroid game! And not just a spinoff or remake but an actual NEW main series numbered Metroid game!

subterrestrial

Smash Ace
It's like the night before Christmas...I'm all jittery!

Tomorrow I'm going to be playing a new Metroid game! And not just a spinoff or remake but an actual NEW main series numbered Metroid game!
this my first metroid game ever so I rly hope its good

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread I need the Dread-
9d5.gif

FOR DREAD

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I just saw someone on Twitter convinced that because Sakurai was lying about the ballot vote, the Sora reveal was actually a fakeout, and Crash Bandicoot is getting in instead of Sora.

When someone asked the obvious question about why would Sakurai do a 40 minute presentation for a fake character (nevermind both that such a presentation would also require that character to be fully implemented so it can be, well, presented like it is in these presentations, as well as all the licensing that would be required to do that... for no reason), this individual simply said "Wouldn't he, though?"

...no, he actually wouldn't.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Did something happen regarding the United states postal service?

My packages are taking forever to get to my house, even when i put one of them on the fast shipping on Amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom