• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
@osby @Speed Weed SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 Noipoi Noipoi @Zachmac @KingofPhantoms TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 @Freezerburn @Ramen Tengoku

I got incredibly bored and decided to make a roster for a Nickelodeon All Stars-inspired Disney Channel/XD fighting Game.

The only rule I have put myself is that they have to be characters from Disney shows specifically. The only exception are characters who did originate in movies but had really relevant animated shows on either of the two channels (Rapunzel from Tangled The Series for example). In the case of said characters, they will be the versions from the TV show and not the movies.

With that said, here is the roster:

-Mickey Mouse (Modern Mickey Mouse shorts)
-Goofy (Modern Mickey Mouse shorts)
-Pete (Modern Mickey Mouse shorts)
-Donald (Ducktales 2017)
-Scrooge McDuck (Ducktales 2017)
-Huey, Dewey & Louie (Ducktales 2017)
-Webby Vanderquack (Ducktales 2017)
-Kim Possible
-Ron Unstoppable (Kim Possible)
-Shego (Kim Possible)
-Jake Long (American Dragon)
-Hunter (American Dragon)
-Penny Proud (The Prouds)
-Oscar Proud (The Prouds)
-Lilo & Stitch(Lilo & Stitch The Series)
-Gantu (Lilo & Stitch The Series)
-Cruella (101 Dalmatian Street)
-Kuzco (The Emperor's New School)
-Kronk (The Emperor's New School)
-Rapunzel (Tangled The Series)
-Flynn Rider (Tangled The Series)
-Cassandra (Tangled The Series)
-Hiro & Baymax (Big Hero 6 The Series)
-Fredzilla (Big Hero 6 The Series)
-Hanna Montana
-Zack & Cody
-Alex Russo (Wizards Of Waverly Place)
-Raven (That's So Raven)
-Jessie
-Spider-Man (Spiderman 2018)
-Iron Man (Avengers Assemble)
-Hulk (Hulk & The Agents Of Smash)
-Rocket & Groot (Guardians Of The Galaxy Animated series)
-T.J. (Disney's Recess)
-Ashley Spinelli (Disney's Recess)
-Miss Finster (Disney's Recess)
-Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls)
-Mabel Pines (Gravity Falls)
-Stanley Pines (Gravity Falls)
-Bill Cypher (Gravity Falls)
-Wander (Wander Over Yonder)
-Lord Hater (Wander Over Yonder)
-Kick Buttowski
-Brad Buttowski (Kick Buttowski)
-Star Butterfly (Star VS The Forces Of Evil)
-Marco Díaz (Star vs The Forces Of Evil)
-Toffee (Star vs The Forces Of Evil)
-Cricket Green (The Greens On The Big City)
-Anne Boonchuy & Sprig Plantar (Amphibia)
-Marcy Wu (Amphibia)
-Sasha Waybright (Amphibia)
-Phineas & Ferb
-Perry The Platypus (Phineas & Ferb)
-Doofenzmirth (Phineas & Ferb)
-Candace (Phineas & Ferb)
-Isabelle (Phineas & Ferb)
-Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous Ladybug)
-Adrian Agreste (Miraculous Ladybug)
-Luz Noceda (Owl House)
-Amity Blight (Owl House)
-Lylith (Owl House)
-Eda (Owl House)
The Proud Family
Lilo and Stitch
Bill Cipher

Based as ****.

Also, I guess nobody remembers Penn Zero Part Time Hero

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, I feel like I actually didn't accomplish much today, personal project wise at least.

Think it's getting to me more than I thought or like.
View attachment 328838
Somedays are like that, hell even some weeks. Sometimes I get a LOT done, other times not so much. Don't know how well to help someone when they wanted to be more productive, cause again, I still deal with that some days.
thoughts
I guess I got quite a bit to say myself.

Mediums evolve and change overtime, for both better and worse. For one, can you really expect people to risk their health just to go to a big screen? I mean, there's no doubt certain films work better in such a way. I remember seeing Spider-Man 1 for the first time in theaters same with Spider-Verse. Hell, for the suits, they just want returns on their product. But ultimately, films can function even on a phone or plane ride now.

But, how many smaller scale films will finally get their time in the sun since competing with larger films, is probably more fair now, thanks to streaming? They don't have to worry about only being in theaters for 4 weeks in a third of the locations as a blockbuster or pixar film. Same with Foreign films.

Just look at how TV had to evolve with its pacing thanks to streaming, again for better or worse, or how the pacing of American comics have changed.

But I get some of the complaints, if only because I think the advantages of one media shouldn't be taken away to consolidate all media into a slurry. But movies have to worry about this the least. TV keeps getting compared to it and is expected to play catch-up. Games keep trying to imitate it, for better or worse. Books and Graphic Novels keep getting adaptations from film in hopes of reaching more eyes. Hell, music's variety in the mainstream has suffered a hell of a lot more than Movies ever did if you ask me, at least in the US, I can't speak on other nations **** much. Unless you went underground.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Aw man.

I'm watching K-On but I'm still so annoyed at someone's comment IRL the other day. "Slice of life anime is for kids. Musicals are for women! Be a man!"
Regressionist ****knob of that piece of **** shopkeeper needs to know where to tow the line and watch his mouth. Even more so when some of that said media was one of two things to have stopped me from going into a very dark place.

"Covid vaccines don't work! Moon landings were fake!" Idiot.
Well considering he is from the west of the city and took pleasure from being a kid to a young adult by throwing boiling water on people, making a false bomb scare, trying to get people fired cause "I don't wanna wear a mask." and suing a teenager cause of a misunderstanding it says a lot about him. I'm fully done with the guy 100% now.

And yeah I forgot the third rule of mine from the other. "Don't direct attack like a feral dog the few pieces of media that stopped me from going into a really dark place." However those who know, understand.
That's my vent for the day. Know people don't like it but I'll stop in the future.

Speaking of.

I love this video

Futuristic TV Executions in 100 years time. Brought to you by a living head of Steve Harvey.

Toradora is pretty cute.
I really should try and watch that show again.

It was pretty good but can't remember why I dropped it.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
sighs

I can't watch my favourite of anime now without that "Be a man!" comment in my head by that guy. Feel so annoyed right now. I gave that guy so many chances but after that comment I'm done but it's gonna play with me for a while.

I can't get off it.

Need something to get me out of it.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
sighs

I can't watch my favourite of anime now without that "Be a man!" comment in my head by that guy. Feel so annoyed right now. I gave that guy so many chances but after that comment I'm done but it's gonna play with me for a while.

I can't get off it.

Extremely ignorant though it may be, there's always going to be a stigma against animation of all kinds and how it's supposedly "just for kids", or how certain shows might come across as being geared towards a specific gender when, in actuality, they aren't.

Best not to give a **** about what others think of your interests and just continue to enjoy what makes you happy.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
6E570269-C805-48E3-9387-37B40FA44C8F.jpg

The other third of the splintered group runs into some trouble of their own…

67DF97CC-318E-48DC-85F8-FEC1EE5D7B8A.jpg
DE603C5D-50AC-4A84-B322-D3823ACE029E.jpg

The Wade Games have begun! But what horrors await our friends at the hands of this madman? Find out next time!

Sorry for the small update this time. I wanted to do the whole Wade Games in one chunk, like the Snake fight. But y’know, it’s been kinda wacky over here.

I know I said we’d be done soon but depending on circumstances it may take a little longer than expected, sorry. But still, enjoy!

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 328864

View attachment 328865View attachment 328866
The Wade Games have begun! But what horrors await our friends at the hands of this madman? Find out next time!

Sorry for the small update this time. I wanted to do the whole Wade Games in one chunk, like the Snake fight. But y’know, it’s been kinda wacky over here.

I know I said we’d be done soon but depending on circumstances it may take a little longer than expected, sorry. But still, enjoy!
"Moomew and TheMightyP had never seen such bull**** before in their lives."

Just a penguin

Smash Master
View attachment 328864

I'm psyched - if it's anything like the Hunger Game Simulations, there will be countless moments to be laughed at, and circumstances to be remembered!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 328864

don’t worry guys, I’ll be dying in an extremely unexpected cameo that nobody will notice yet will influence absolutely nobody

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 328864

Holy **** you made me ****ing Jigsaw here, I love this so much.

Divine Grace Maryse

Class of 1979
Premium
View attachment 328864

I think this is going to be the best part of the comic. I am still praying what my role will be, though. :ness:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
View attachment 328864

I've been binging the HEIST comic for a while and all I can say is that this is amazing.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 328864

Hmm… I would have thought they were gonna fight Ramen…. sap I guess Ramen is “The Boss” (I thought the boss was Sakurai)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
View attachment 328864

Always knew Wade was nothing but trouble.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
View attachment 328864

Nice...

D

Deleted member

View attachment 328864

Wade right now:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
View attachment 328864

I'm a positive guy.

BUT NOT EVERYTHING IS A POSITIVE SITUATION, Pokelego999 Pokelego999

obvious /s, I love your positivity, man

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
sighs

I can't get off it.

Mate, I'm a cis guy, and every day I dress up (my New Horizons villager) in the prettiest dresses I can find. That sort of masculinity is a myth made up to turn us into jock-type wads, perpetuated by guys who dread the fact that people are becoming comfortable with who they are. Take the time you need and do what you want, but remember, guys like us are more "man" than they ever will be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom