• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Once the Kazuya presentation is done, unless he's available immediately afterwards, I think I'll play Metroid Zero Mission. I've got the day off of work, and while I've played Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid: Samus Returns, I haven't played that one.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Didn't have that good of a sleep last night so my schedule had been thrown off. Will still clean the house tonight but will do groceries tomorrow morning.

D

Deleted member

Few minutes left until the Kazuya presentation.

Ya know, it's funny when people complain about Kazuya. Dude's been tossing people off the stage before it was cool. Still would've liked Heihachi more, even if only so that his Tekken 5 ending could be his Final Smash.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Few minutes left until the Kazuya presentation.

Ya know, it's funny when people complain about Kazuya. Dude's been tossing people off the stage before it was cool. Still would've liked Heihachi more, even if only so that his Tekken 5 ending could be his Final Smash.
Shame PSASBR snatched him up first

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Kazuya comes out tomorrow, and the new Mii fighters are Lloyd Irving, the Dragonborn from Skyrim, Dante from Devil May Cry, and Shantae (who comes with a music track).

I get that they can't add every character that people want to see, especially with only one spot left in the DLC line-up (he confirmed that's still the case at the end), but it sucks to see a character that you want to be playable stuck as a Mii costume instead.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
RIP Dante, Welcome Dinty.

Also Lloyd but he was obvious.

And Shantae, but at least her costume look goood & we got a Shantae song with it! Finally they remember that peoples love this kind of stuff!

Overall thought, beside the Mii Costume Accident & No Kazuya throwing peoples off a cliff, I say it was pretty good.

My head hurt tho, gosh dang vaccine.

EDIT: Also TOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
So only 1 character and mii costumes left!
So you may dis agree but now we have most wanted thirdparties in!
The last character should be Bandana Waddle Dee and maybe an shiek echo in form of impa together with some nintendo costumes!
afterall most of ultimate was 3rd party!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well that was a great presentation! The moveset rocked! The Mii costumes rocked! Everything rocked! Deluxe Shantae is rad! Let’s hope shovel Knight can finally get some music in the last update too.

And like… as much as I don’t want the ride to end… I’m weirdly content with it now. I actually don’t think I’ll be all that upset if the last fighter isn’t crash.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
So the last figher isnt' Lloyd..or Dante or Shantae

Rayman would be kinda neat for the final reveal tbh although i'm sure it will be someone entirely out of left field lol

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know folks are gonna be upset with the Mii costume deconfirmations, though I do suppose the community is overall a bit split when it comes to Mii costumes like this. It ranges from "YOOOOO SANS" to "Dang, Dante is deconfirmed." I think having them as Mii costumes is a lot cooler than not having em' at all, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom