• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So I found out Hulu has the latest Digimon Adventure subs. Noice. I've just watched two Super Sentai shows(I was going to watch Dairanger, but the subtitles aren't appearing, so... no. I want to know what they're saying. I only understand a small amount of words).

D

Deleted member

I’m getting ready to take my drivers test in a couple weeks.

There’s too much reading involved. I just wanna go Nyoom.
I'm literally one year away from being 18 and I haven't even studied at all for my driver's license :drsad:

I just keep putting it off because I don't really need it atm, what with me having a bike and easy access to a decent variety of stores near me cause of the bike trail, although I really should at least be getting ready for the preliminary stuff like acquiring the permit

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The developers behind Pokemon Xenoverse must really like Ghostbusters...

Not only is there a not-Ghostbusters team you meet in the game, but they're called later to fight a giant Slurpuff...and be useless against it because it's not a ghost.
That arc and area was so good. I loved every second of it.
Slurpuff Marshmallow Man?!
Yes, here’s the artwork from the fight:
40CB3E46-AA49-44F5-8FA1-70B481B1ADF1.jpeg

D

Deleted member

I'm watching the first Bionicle movie again and the first character on screen has the same VA as Vert Wheeler lmao
maxresdefault (3).jpg

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It does play during the fight, it's just more relevant the second time it plays, which i won't say more about.
20210306_121111.jpg

I am keeping my calm for this hype until **** hits the fan and I mentally break down out of excitement

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Apparently a World of Light Nuzlocke is a thing...think I have heard something before but I got a video recommended today about it and I'm actually interested in trying that out as a challenge.

Mind you the spirit battles can be super chaotic but its a good opportunity to try out more characters.

Seems an effectice strategy would be not to opt for your best characters right away, losing them early would limit your options later in the game, but at the same time you wouldn't want to just mindlessly throw away your weaker characters since you'd want to have a decent reserve to play with.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, so Ultimate was revealed 3 years ago today or tomorrow, depending on the region.

Time flies man...
3 years officially tomorrow for us nasty Americans.

I remember a week or so after Ultimate’s reveal, I was still super hyped. And I’d heard about this web forum called smashboards that was the main hub for smash speculation, figured I’d check it out.

Biggest mistake of my life :4wario2:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Does anyone have Aromatisse, Slurpuff, Turtonator, and Accelgor? I'm trying to finish the dex so that I can shiny hunt in Dynamax Adventures, but those four are the only ones I'm having trouble getting.

Ayo, mother****ers! The Monster Hunter Digital Event is tomorrow. That is all
Fingers crossed for Lagiacrus, Valstrax, and Astalos!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dhar Mann videos tho...they're so ****ing addicting

BIG D Was Taken

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BIGD#791
3 years officially tomorrow for us nasty Americans.

I remember a week or so after Ultimate’s reveal, I was still super hyped. And I’d heard about this web forum called smashboards that was the main hub for smash speculation, figured I’d check it out.

Biggest mistake of my life :4wario2:
back when people doubted that there would be even be a new smash game

D

Deleted member

I read like one chapter of Bobobo from one of my school’s library of shonen jump stuff and it was pretty neat. Although it didn’t really click with me I liked the character designs and general weirdness.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Happy three years since Ultimate's announcement!

I wasn't here at that point no longer having been a Nintendo fan until that August direct where the return of a certain glorious king:ultkrool:made his return sparking my inner child once again. I regretted losing interest in Nintendo and a decision I won't ever make again. I likely wouldn't have been here meeting all of you especially Zinith Zinith Mamboo07 Mamboo07 @Madame Lesley if not for it and I'm grateful to have such friends like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom