• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Remind me of Internet Historian's video "Very Serious Business".

Those company should stop listening to this guy.

D

Deleted member

This is probably gonna be the dumbest idea I've done in awhile but
Screenshot 2021-03-08 at 12.18.11 PM.png

I just want to make Sigrid work
I don't even know how I would yet, cause like.... what do you do with a Commander that just Banisher Priests stuff? Be an annoying **** with flicker effects?

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Aww yeah Zinogre is back, lets go baby!

And the game is getting free updates of monsters after launch too!
Figured he'd be back, he hasn't missed a game since Portable 3rd if you include the Iceborne DLC and he's always been a fun fight, I don't think they'd miss the opportunity to have him.

But where's my Lagi and Valstrax!?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Idk about this BK thing but my cavern volcano afk farm is done. Now I can sit back and rake in the rewards utilizing the power of lava.

Because if you had a choice between killing a bat with a sword or a pile of lava, you choose the lava.

Or you don't because you want to fulfill your weeb dream of being a ninja with shapeshifting powers.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Figured he'd be back, he hasn't missed a game since Portable 3rd if you include the Iceborne DLC and he's always been a fun fight, I don't think they'd miss the opportunity to have him.

But where's my Lagi and Valstrax!?
As long as Lagi come bsck WITHOUT underwater fights, ill welcome him back

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Also, Monster Hunter Stories 2 is looking good, Nergigante's appearing and we'll have Mitzu as a Ride Monster.

As long as Lagi come bsck WITHOUT underwater fights, ill welcome him back
I'm pretty sure that's nearly guaranteed, Royal Ludroth is coming back for Rise and it doesn't have an underwater fight, so Lagi is probably not bringing it back either.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I got to the point in Persona 5 Strikers when:
there was a really cool boss battle, but I had to go shopping for groceries, so I didn't experience the full brunt of the action.
I was playing on easy mode so I never really hit that point. I would just leave the dungeon and go right back when I hit a checkpoint because that instantly fills up your hp and sp. at least it does on easy mode.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

At the chance that this does ever happen which is unlikely, I'm honestly fairly convinced after the idiocy of folks not taking COVID seriously last year that society would collapse in the event of a zombie apocalypse.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

At the chance that this does ever happen which is unlikely, I'm honestly fairly convinced after the idiocy of folks not taking COVID seriously last year that society would collapse in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
Oh great put that image in our heads.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So who saw the first episode of Death Battle Season 8?
Nope and haven't since Bowser vs. Ganondorf due to those idiots' love for NLF and their bias.

Maybe they would improve their shown if they just threw research aside and just had it be the fights instead.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Chronic Wasting Disease is another one to look out for.

A zombie apocalypse is not a farfetched idea.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Chronic Wasting Disease is another one to look out for.

A zombie apocalypse is not a farfetched idea.
I heard of that actually, though I never took it as an actual "zombie" disease and was more of how the deers acted like losing their fear of people but not going out of their way to bite nearby folks.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It’s scary that they’re even suggesting we could get a zombie virus artificially, and may be giving some jerks the idea.

Some people, even with knowledge, are frickin’ dumb.

I don’t think it’ll happen, though.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It’s scary that they’re even suggesting we could get a zombie virus artificially, and may be giving some jerks the idea.

Some people, even with knowledge, are frickin’ dumb.
Welcome to the Post-Trump and COVID-19 Era. Should you even be surprised at this point?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom