• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I do not salute the big blinding ball of melanoma in the sky.

Edit: That fat thing is gonna swallow Mercury and Venus one day very soon.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I don't really drink either option, but of the two I guess I'd go with tea. Have only had coffee once or twice and thought it was gross. The fancy stuff they serve at places like Starbucks I'm sure I'd like better but I can't bring myself to try them as they look pretty unhealthy on top of being expensive.

Tea I don't care for either, but have had a modest amount of Green Tea. Some restaurants I went to in Japan and here in the States had it complementary and a lot of sellers I've imported games from have included mix packets as a thank you gifts. Green Tea Ice Cream is pretty good though; had my ice cream cone stolen by the native deer when I visited Todaiji in Nara.

Hot drinks in general I don't care for. Not even hot chocolate.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
anything after 2023-2024 is just gonna cause chaos in this world...especially if they decided to adapt one of the Secret Wars stories into a movie.

That and the possibility in the Netflix MCU characters being transitioned into Disney+ shows or movies would be nice (Daredevil is already rumored to still be Charlie Cox and to have a continuation within the MCU...but what about the others?)
So far the rights for Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Daredevil have gone back to Marvel Studios and I believe the rights Punisher and Jessica Jones will be back with Marvel Studios next month. Whether they will be able to retrieve each of the casting back will remain a question.

The marketing for WandaVision has been pretty much spot on so far.

I do highly expect to see first trailers for Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings and the Eternals as well as news on the Untitled third Spider-Man film within the coming months.

I'm interested to see who they will cast for the upcoming Fantastic Four.

D

Deleted member

I don't like coffee or tea tbh. I've tried both and found they aren't really that appealing.

Now soda on the other hand...

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If we are speaking about coffee and tea. I do often like to drink some latte drinks such as Starbucks' iced caramel latte, but I do like to drink a lot of lemon tea (especially if it is iced.)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Just finished the script for my first video. Still a tad iffy on it, but eh, oh well. I'm not sure what to fix with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Been playing the Final Fantasy VII Remake after finishing with that group work.

So far there have been like ove 10 things not present in the original game which have been added.

Not sure how to feel about It as for one side I liked how to the point the original game was, but on the other side It does make the world feel more alive and complete.

Will keep playing to see if things get better or worse.

D

Deleted member

I was at one point in the game where they asked me to kill time until a reunion finished.

I took that literally and spent almost half an hour doing nothing. It turned out you had to play darts in the bar to kill time.

D

Deleted member

I was at one point in the game where they asked me to kill time until a reunion finished.

I took that literally and spent almost half an hour doing nothing. It turned out you had to play darts in the bar to kill time.
I hate when games do that

It’s a recurring problem I’ve had with Cyber Sleuth where the game tells me one thing but actually expects me to do something else

D

Deleted member

I hate when games do that

It’s a recurring problem I’ve had with Cyber Sleuth where the game tells me one thing but actually expects me to do something else
I suppose they do It like that at times to try to put in more inmerssion and get the player invested into the world.

It does make things more confusing the first time playing doh.

D

Deleted member

I suppose they do It like that at times to try to put in more inmerssion and get the player invested into the world.

It does make things more confusing the first time playing doh.
In cyber sleuth’s case its caused by crappy localization.

If want to be immersed into a world I would play an open world game. BOTW handles this well: as you’re told of the end goal fairly on and you can beeline to it straight away but at the same time there are multiple landmarks around the world you can choose to explore beforehand and learn more than if you just beeline to Hyrule Field and call it a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So I just beated a whole new motorbike level they added where you fight a Soldier guy who gets way too excited about motorbikes.

Didn't expect them to add more motorbike levels, but I don't mind It.

D

Deleted member

I'm stealing the Shinra worker card of Jessie's father, while he is asleep on a medical bed.

This is getting crazy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hot Cocoa > Tea and Coffee (cause ew to both)
Can’t believe I’m pulling a sequel trilogy quote but...
you're just not ready to accept Ryuji has better portraits than that demonic one, especially via Royal
So far the rights for Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Daredevil have gone back to Marvel Studios and I believe the rights Punisher and Jessica Jones will be back with Marvel Studios next month. Whether they will be able to retrieve each of the casting back will remain a question.

The marketing for WandaVision has been pretty much spot on so far.

I do highly expect to see first trailers for Shang Chi & the Legend of the Ten Rings and the Eternals as well as news on the Untitled third Spider-Man film within the coming months.

I'm interested to see who they will cast for the upcoming Fantastic Four.
I don't think Iron Fist is available yet, mainly due to Jessica Jones came out first (tho if it's based on cancelations...then yeah he's free)

I continue to demand Thing to be played by John Cena...either that or he can be literally anyone in the MCU (tho in relations to that movie, I wonder if Watts will move to only doing those movies or he'll still do Spider-Man movies. Cause if he gets to work on them only...could give someone Raimi or Lord and Miller a chance to work on that movie series moving forward)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom