• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So just as I was getting better. News from the doctors that anything serious the past two weeks to do with the heart and all are fully ruled out which is great.

Counselling is finally starting Wednesday as well!

However it seems life is trying to throw one more at me. Having a fever or something, maybe the fact that I have been out in the rain all day. It can bring it on I say!
That's swell to hear, good luck with yourself.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Thanks you guys. Yous have been a pretty big pillar of support of the past while and I can't thank ya's enough, feels like I'm in a "life swirl" right now, hard to explain. Want to talk about something me and one of my IRL friends were talking about and want to bring this here.

Really off topic but do you guys remember when KFC brought out that chicken burger........but with chicken as the bun? The double down.

1603132958736.png

Like oh my god was this the most gimmicky food ever (at least in the UK). I remember I tried to eat the damn thing and I was like "this is like trying to shove tasteful bricks into your mouth". Was the most disappointing fast food I have ever eaten.....and I've had American McDonalds.

I remember when they announced it and I was so excited at college to buy myself one for lunch the next day and then........this. Ate 1/3 of it, cut the part where I ate off and then let two of my friends play a game of pool for it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Was the most disappointing fast food I have ever eaten.....and I've had American McDonalds.
Your first mistake is going to an American McDonald's for any reason other than fries and/or chicken nuggets.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So did you all see the seemingly leaked audition tape for Spider Man?
it could be for Miles. The scene has a character named Daniel who is African American confronted by officers for his Spider-Man outfit. He tells them he is a big fan when the news broadcast cuts in and says Spider Man has been found dead at a Museum.

Could be a fake scene or we see Peter fake his death till he can clear his name. People are assuming this could be for Miles Morales as the video has been take down all over by Sony and the character Bears a lot of similarity to Miles.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
McGriddles are the breakfast sandwiches that we don’t deserve.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I tried to shop for a Pokémon phone case for my new phone but I couldn't find any in my model that sparked my interested.

Guess my phone model is too new.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
So apparently this was a blade that was originally designed to be in Xenoblade 2, but was cut presumably for being a bit too skimpy.
cex6dorpu2u51.jpg
And before anyone asks, yeah that is a underboob showing swimsuit and the only thing on her legs is a thong. This is indeed not for good boys and girls.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So apparently this was a blade that was originally designed to be in Xenoblade 2, but was cut presumably for being a bit too skimpy.
Reminds me of the Twilight Princess Great Fairies for some reason...

Unrelated but I can't stop listening to Sylvando's theme from DQ11.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I just learned about a really cool fact! With the Toys on a Tear remix from one of Minecraft's minigame modes, the main arranger for it is Yuzo Koshiro of Streets of Rage & Revenge of Shinobi fame among other works. Along with accoustic and electric guitars, he also included the main FM synth style instrumentation straight from the Sega Genesis' chip in the arrangement.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yet again envisioned another cryptid if it were a real animal.

Burrunjor, Australia's proclaimed surviving dinosaur.

Or is it?

Australia used to have carnivorous kangaroos. In the hypothetical world of Cryptozoologicon, one of those species survived to the present. When you really think about it, kangaroos definitely have the body structure to somewhat match a theropod dinosaur.

Either that or a carnivorous marsupial with a theropod dinosaur like-structure.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ngl, the way they were posed I totally thought they were about to do the Gangnam Style dance
Doing this while swimming would have either make both of them Ultra Chad....

ooooor hilariously behind the time.

Your choice here.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Thanks you guys. Yous have been a pretty big pillar of support of the past while and I can't thank ya's enough, feels like I'm in a "life swirl" right now, hard to explain. Want to talk about something me and one of my IRL friends were talking about and want to bring this here.

Really off topic but do you guys remember when KFC brought out that chicken burger........but with chicken as the bun? The double down.

View attachment 289665

Like oh my god was this the most gimmicky food ever (at least in the UK). I remember I tried to eat the damn thing and I was like "this is like trying to shove tasteful bricks into your mouth". Was the most disappointing fast food I have ever eaten.....and I've had American McDonalds.

I remember when they announced it and I was so excited at college to buy myself one for lunch the next day and then........this. Ate 1/3 of it, cut the part where I ate off and then let two of my friends play a game of pool for it.
Honestly wanna try that sandwich. the bbq sauce looks good too :D

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna Okay, episode 13 of Darling in the Franxx actually hit me pretty hard. Was not expecting such a great episode for a show that, while still fun so far, is a bit uneven and has pacing problems.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wendy's is the best because it just feels like quality food compared to burger king and mcdonalds.
Wendy's is good at burgers, but the sides need work. My favorite fast-food is probably Cook Out, but that's regionlocked to the southeast US. I heavily suggest trying it if you ever go near that region, their **** is golden.

Look out for local or regional places more than anything else, they're better than you think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom