• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We have this one place close to our house Ritzy's that I love eating at. Dunno how many they are but it's not like Mcdonalds where you see like 50 of them in every damn city.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Imma put this out there chicken-wise; Popeyes. Some of the absolute best chicken strips you'll ever have will come from there. Helps that they've got some great sauces to dip them in.
1546896529_ah-see-you-re-a-man-of-culture-as-well.png

I love Popeyes so much.

Whenever I would go to the east side of the island I would always take a side trip to Popeyes because they were all over there.

Until like 4 years ago when they actually opened one near my house, now I usually go there once a week.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
We have this place called Burger Boys where it's run by this one dude. The resturaunt itself is drive-thru/takeout only and it's super small in size. Their main specialty is ****ing burgers and chicken livers. I don't know how but it's pretty successful, and the burgers were pretty good. Plus they give out fries for free.

Untitled.png

Look at how small this place is though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We have this place called Burger Boys where it's run by this one dude. The resturaunt itself is drive-thru/takeout only and it's super small in size. Their main specialty is ****ing burgers and chicken livers. I don't know how but it's pretty successful, and the burgers were pretty good. Plus they give out fries for free.

View attachment 289691

Look at how small this place is though.
Is it bad that I mistook that image for one of those restaurant simulator games?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

VAN METER VISITOR

Episode Title: "Van Meter Visitor"
Subject matter: Van Meter Visitor
Summary: A group of friends decides on ditching school to hang out around an old abandoned coal mine. As they proceed on with their day there, they eventually decide on exploring inside the mine despite worry and hesitation from one of them regarding the story of the Van Meter Visitor which the others dismiss as nothing more but urban legend. Once entering, they come face to face with the dangerous beings they all thought wasn't real.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Depends on where you go, honestly.
Honestly they're all garbage food.
So many poor ingredients mixed in to minimize costs while maintaining taste so that people will still buy it.

Learn to cook your own food with high quality ingredients, the difference is literally night and day.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Honestly they're all garbage food.
So many poor ingredients mixed in to minimize costs while maintaining taste so that people will still buy it.

Learn to cook your own food with high quality ingredients, the difference is literally night and day.
For real for real. If I'm gonna overpay a restaurant for food it may as well be high quality. I tend to just get Thai food or pizza from a local shop. Otherwise I'm cookin all the time.
I haven't really gotten fast food since I went vegetarian. Most of them have pretty poor options for me, and the ones that do aren't near where I live. Driving somewhere out of the way to get food is as much or more effort than just cooking a meal.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was gonna say something but I reconsidered and forget to remove the text lol
damn...maybe the light can rejog your memories
This has always bugged me too.
I have no idea why either network decided to do it, but I just want to go through half an episode of a show without abrupt interruptions (reminds me of Nick Studio 10

D

Deleted member

This has always bugged me too.
You think that's bad? Just watch anything Bushiroad: ads at the beginning, ads in the middle, ads at the end. All manually edited in mind you

I usually don't mind them as long as they're not super long or intrusive tbh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Goofy walking Pluto is okay but lipstick on Daisy's bill? Hell no.
well its lipstick, not billstick

doesn't mean they haven't done it
i mean probably at some point in some animation in the 80s - early 2000s eras where they were still doing shorts but it would probably be lip-shaped

because its lipstick

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Ah yes, my favourite Wallace and Gromit movie:
o10mnrvweyt51.png

This looks like something you would see in a fever dream result of falling asleep while watching The Wrong Trousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom