• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This is an interesting thought project that came to me mind.

Think something like My Hero Academia but starting beginning of next year an unknown phenomenon gives humanity the ability of therianthropy to transform into their favorite animal in a wereform at will.

Be rather curious how this would affect and change society.

On another note, I get to become a werecrocodile! Awesome! :grin:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Think something like My Hero Academia but starting beginning of next year an unknown phenomenon gives humanity the ability of therianthropy to transform into their favorite animal in a wereform at will.

Well, ain't I nothing fascinatingly creative cuz I'd just be a werewolf. :p

Although there could be the possibility of becoming a wereraven which also sounds pretty awesome!

D

Deleted member

ah yes I can be my sona

osby

Smash Obsessed

Official furry litmus test post.

D

Deleted member

Does Nintendo own the rights to Missingno? Or could I make a Missingno game and get away with it (obviously getting rid of all Pokemon aspects)
Unless I'm mistaken since they own the rights to the games still anything generated by it is still under their reign(even if it's something only the game generates with no human interaction, or in this case an oversight)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I would somehow become the WereSpider-Man

D

Deleted member

Hestu confirmed in the game (not known if he's playable)

Also paragliding Gorons!
Paragliding Gorons is something I didn't know I needed until now

Kinda weird how Link is the only one that uses one 100 years later though... you would think the generations would at least keep and preserve a few of them as relics if nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

GOWROW

Episode Title: "Gowrow"
Subject matter: Gowrow
Summary: A man claiming to be the great-grandson of E.J. Rhodes, one of its original eyewitnesses has dedicated his life to proving the existence of the legendary Gowrow. Upon supposedly finding evidence of the creature, he goes into the unincorporated community of Self, Arkansas, land that his great-grandfather once owned to finally find it, while in doing so also finds what appears to be the fabled Devil's Hole where legend says it lives in. When he finally proves the creature is real, escape is the only thing on his mind.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , @NonsensicalThings

Hey, you like FNAF? You like sound design? You like horror game sound design?

If yes to 1 or all three, then congrat! This video is perfect for you!

:p

No really, hope you enjoy, and feel free to share it to peoples you know. It's a really good videos that deserve more views imo.

D

Deleted member

No really, hope you enjoy, and feel free to share it to peoples you know. It's a really good videos that deserve more views imo.
Now that you bring it up Nonsensicalthings has been gone for awhile. Wonder what he's doing....

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just as I was getting better. News from the doctors that anything serious the past two weeks to do with the heart and all are fully ruled out which is great.

Counselling is finally starting Wednesday as well!

However it seems life is trying to throw one more at me. Having a fever or something, maybe the fact that I have been out in the rain all day. It can bring it on I say!

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So just as I was getting better. News from the doctors that anything serious the past two weeks to do with the heart and all are fully ruled out which is great.

However it seems life is trying to throw one more at me. Having a fever or something, maybe the fact that I have been out in the rain all day. It can bring it on I say!
I'm glad that counseling is starting for you. That's encouraging to hear.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Best of luck to you my friend.

D

Deleted member

Our next science project is to research the big bang and animate it. IN 4 WEEKS.

Welp, guess it's time to learn another skill, because I'm working alone! :4pacman:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Fever aside, I'm happy to hear that things are starting to look up.

Hopefully that counseling works wonders for you.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

Been having a weird day because I've been dealing with stuff like hiccups, dizzyness, feelings of falling down to sleep and other stuff. Probably from the cold I had last night.

My mother also just came back from looking at stuff for the new floor on her bedroom and she sadly came back dissapointed because she got told by a store that they had something I think she preordered but turned out to not be the case.

Oh well, at least Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna seems to be getting better, which is calming.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

YouTube recommended this to me a while back. May give it a shot sometime!

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Just watched the third Made in Abyss movie. You know I almost forgot how good the show is, with the great animation, visuals, characters, music and story. That was IMO the best movie that came out this year, period. Probably the best movie I've seen in a long time tbh.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Gonna see how I'm feeling at the end of the week and then try and deep dive back into story.

If you could use 2 words to describe yourself, what would they be?
Determined Weeb. Hey I tried.

That reminds me. I should get a new poster soon. Should really get around to that poster idea for myself.

Basically have about five posters on my wall.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

SKUNK APE

Episode Title: "Skunk Ape"
Subject matter: Skunk Ape
Summary: A couple of friends ventures into the Everglades to meet up with a friend at an old abandoned house for amateur urban exploring for their latest Urban Exploration video on their channel. Upon arriving, not only do they catch the stench of something foul which is at first dismissed as part of the swamp but their friend is nowhere to be seen. They eventually learn his fate when coming face with a hairy bipedal creature that has made its home in the house not taking too kindly to intruders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom