• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Happy Birthday Terra Branford!

Happy Birthday to one of my biggest character influences on my story then and one of my favourite characters in the medium (despite never completing FFVI). Not to mention who's music theme is my all-time favourite.

This year there have been many moments of stuff like that happening to me that I don't know where to start.

From trying to get holidays for myself to improve my mental health but failing because my family literally worn me out of the attempt by being asses to the three experiences I brought up the other day.

It's like, I know what I need to help myself get better, and I'm always so close to achieving It... Yet there's always something which ends up ruining everything up or making It at the same time too far.

Each time It happens It truly makes me feel more sad about it, as I feel like I'm in some kind of sick and twisted cycle someone has forced me upon.
I really know the feeling and it throws you down. I just want this all to move over so I can focus on my dreams of visiting a few countries and write a few books.

I feel like reminiscing stuff tonight with you guys. Might make me feel a lot better mentally.

D

Deleted member

I have a good Steve tip:

If you are a Steve main, choose a stage where he mines with a shovel.

You never use the shovel in any of his moves besides neutral special.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm playing through the last of the battle network games.

Always found it kinda weird how for this one they decided to have a bunch of new characters pop up and an entirely new setting yet its supposed to be the finale.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm seeing many speculate that Mega Evolutions could be returning in The Crown Tundra.

Kind of makes sense when many of the Pokémon we have now are capable of mega evolving with much more in the list of returning Pokémon, Pokémon GO is now rolling out Mega Evolutions, no real signs of new Gigantamax forms coming, and that there's a second Jynx cry in that data of Pokémon Home that sounds a bit like a Mega Evolution cry.

Just throwing that out there.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It seems someone made a YouTube Ad that’s literally just Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley, just with whoever it is explaining they’re not sorry.

I wonder if anyone did this before. Or how it got past the system. Not upset though, it was funny.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I don't think there'll ever be an episode of western animation that was crazier than the Gravity Falls episode where they revealed that Stan had a brother.
I don’t know the Regular Show episode where all the dead villains come back and attack the park led by the son of the first dead villain, all so they can build a highway;

was pretty insane. Hell so was the finale.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
This whole thread is pretty crazy but if true would have been a thousand times better then sun and moon and XY:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I love this idea though

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They really did phone in X&Y, huh.
It really seems like it. Sun and moon has several weird connections that just don’t make sense to XY like Sienna and Dexio. But it’s alll irrelevant to Alola. So they idea they threw a bunch of extra stuff into sun and moon from XY makes sense.

Also the alien part explains why they hell Dexio and Sienna dressed up like super heroes

Dutch Raikuna

So out of curiosity and wanting something else anime-wise to watch this season that isn't Fire Force Season 2, I watched the first two episodes of The Day I Became A God.
1603058928507.png

So far it's not bad considering it's from the creator of Angel Beats. Like a Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions meets Haruhi Suzumiya vibe. It's not bad so far but we'll see in a few more episodes. Great OP though.

On another anime note. Also watched Wolf Children the other day for about the fourth time.
1603059691683.png

Needless to say, if you haven't watched this yet and are into the medium, I would really give it a watch. Along with Your Name, this should be a must of non-Studio Ghibli movies to see. It's a personal favourite of mine and is a brilliant story about growth and identity.

Right now, feeling in good spirits than I was a few hours ago. Still sick but good.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It really seems like it. Sun and moon has several weird connections that just don’t make sense to XY like Sienna and Dexio. But it’s alll irrelevant to Alola. So they idea they threw a bunch of extra stuff into sun and moon from XY makes sense.

Also the alien part explains why they hell Dexio and Sienna dressed up like super heroes
This actually makes me wonder if parts of Pokemon Parabola were actually developed before they switched gears and made SuMo off of what they had.

Reactions: Z25
D

Deleted member

So out of curiosity and wanting something else anime-wise to watch this season that isn't Fire Force Season 2
may I recommend a certain card game anime by the name of Cardfight Vanguard: Girs Crisis hen? :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lol olberic is a better with a bow than the actual huntress

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm bloody knackered! :drsad:

Still not fully moved into the new place yet, but getting everything packed bit by bit, still a lot of heavy stuff we moved today. We have till the 1st to move out of my old place so no real rush. Be glad when this is done so I can start settling in.

Dutch Raikuna

Was just watching some of my old stuff again from three years ago that I made for various projects.

I swear, I can't believe I'm the same person who (and this is not a joke) in the span of a single night and day did this (so bear with me).

• A 1,000 word report about IT security over a few hours,
  • Played three hours of a game which unlocked at midnight,
  • Spent two and a half hours making a video using footage from said game (6am by then) as part of a project.
  • Slept for an hour, got up and showered/had breakfast,
  • Took a bus to college, going to the fun class and dealing with friends and enemies for four hours while keeping barely awake to do work,
  • Leaving with friends and getting a bus back to my area, getting a Chinese and eating it, going home at about 3pm and falling asleep.

And this was commonplace for me once a week for about two months. I really miss those days. (This night was when Gravity Rush 2 came out for the example)

And now I can't spend more than a few hours without worrying about my health or concentration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom