• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Also throwing in a very personal hope of mine but more Falcom and Arc System Works' ports like Trails in the Sky and Granblue Fantasy Versus. Probably won't happen but I can happen.
And as part of the inevitable quick run of games showcase, Laid Back Camp games release dates.

One I'm very unsure about is news for The Worlds Ends With You sequel cause that's next in line of SE's Switch games. Maybe after Bravely Default II comes out.

Expecting it to get leaked because "lol presskits"
There's always a leaky **** in the woods wanting 15 minutes of fame each Direct. And no, I don't mind the guy who shot Bigfoot.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
If anything, about Persona 5 on the Switch...

We'll probably never see it coming...

...Yeah, I see the door to my left.
don’t go through that door cause it’ll take you back to Okumura and without anyone or thing to help you

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Let me Guess, they will all put thumbnails which spoil the content of the Direct.
Don't forget the giant mouths, Capital Letters and generic speech with all that lovely clickbait. Man I hate them, makes me want to give them jawlock permanently so I can throw hot coals down them.

If there is one thing I'm surprised about Nintendo is that they don't do anything about it.

No, but I don't wanna see the surprises
This is why I never miss Directs I want to see cause I don't want to be spoiled by those attention seekers. Even if I have to watch the Direct in the most awkward place.
I intend to keep my (unusually proud) six/seven years record of not missing one I want to see on the minute.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm...not entirely sure how I should word this. I've honestly never really been good at communicating myself to others effectively, I don't really talk to people all that often outside of work. Outside of a couple people I play Smash with I don't really have many friends, as I'm usually locked in my room doing my artwork. It is unfortunately something that has gotten me into trouble. I usually believe in speaking honestly, and my intentions are never to harm or offend, in fact it's quite the opposite. As a result I may come across as being a bit...blunt.

I want to start by saying that I've been sort of overwhelmed with what happened, with these feelings of guilt, shame, embarrassment...I've been dealing with a lot of my own issues that makes socializing not as easy for me so I wanted to take a short break from this website to make sure my head was set in the right place so I could hopefully articulate myself better without letting my emotions get the better of me and to gather my thoughts together more effectively. Or at least the best that I can. I don't know...

I have tried to reach out to @Taigiry and apologize through DMs after realizing how bad things have turned out but I haven't gotten a response, I'm not sure if you've blocked me or are just ignoring me, which I suppose I may deserve at this point. I figured it would be best to go to DM's to make sure that you actually recieved my apology directly (since I know it is easy for things to get lost in the Social Thread sometimes), but once again I'm not entirely sure and have been pretty much stressing all night since not getting any response, but I do want to tell you that I am truly sorry for what I said. I realize my response may have come across as too harsh, and I posted it without really thinking much of it. I understand phobias can be a tough thing to deal with and I should've been more cognizent of how you may have felt at the time. I really do hope you are seeking some kind of help for your phobia if it's that serious as it's something I believe you shouldn't have to live with, and especially something that shouldn't be ignored. But that is not my place to decide for you and whatever you decide to do I hope things works out for the best for you.

Once again I am truly sorry for what I said, I hope I haven't caused too much trauma and that you can hopefully recover from any pain I may have caused.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm...not entirely sure how I should word this. I've honestly never really been good at communicating myself to others effectively, I don't really talk to people all that often outside of work. Outside of a couple people I play Smash with I don't really have many friends, as I'm usually locked in my room doing my artwork. It is unfortunately something that has gotten me into trouble. I usually believe in speaking honestly, and my intentions are never to harm or offend, in fact it's quite the opposite. As a result I may come across as being a bit...blunt.

I want to start by saying that I've been sort of overwhelmed with what happened, with these feelings of guilt, shame, embarrassment...I've been dealing with a lot of my own issues that makes socializing not as easy for me so I wanted to take a short break from this website to make sure my head was set in the right place so I could hopefully articulate myself better without letting my emotions get the better of me and to gather my thoughts together more effectively. Or at least the best that I can. I don't know...

I have tried to reach out to @Taigiry and apologize through DMs after realizing how bad things have turned out but I haven't gotten a response, I'm not sure if you've blocked me or are just ignoring me, which I suppose I may deserve at this point. I figured it would be best to go to DM's to make sure that you actually recieved my apology directly (since I know it is easy for things to get lost in the Social Thread sometimes), but once again I'm not entirely sure and have been pretty much stressing all night since not getting any response, but I do want to tell you that I am truly sorry for what I said. I realize my response may have come across as too harsh, and I posted it without really thinking much of it. I understand phobias can be a tough thing to deal with and I should've been more cognizent of how you may have felt at the time. I really do hope you are seeking some kind of help for your phobia if it's that serious as it's something I believe you shouldn't have to live with, and especially something that shouldn't be ignored. But that is not my place to decide for you and whatever you decide to do I hope things works out for the best for you.

Once again I am truly sorry for what I said, I hope I haven't caused too much trauma and that you can hopefully recover from any pain I may have caused.
This site has a bit of a tendency to kinda drag on that type of stuff when it's best to just say something and drop it, so I can't really blame you for being overwhelmed. At the end of the day, though, it does take balls to apologize, so good on you for doing the right thing here.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, but Eggman with or without his walker? One one hand, he's always been shown using a machine for combat (Sonic Championship, SA2), on the other hand, Eggman using hand-to-hand combat against someone like Ganondorf would be a sight to behold.

Noipoi

Howdy!

It’s all good bro.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

So I admit, I did get a little heated over that yesterday, so if you took offense to that, well, my apologies.

While I'd put it past us, this isn't my apology to accept, but I will give credit for you for trying to make admends.

D

Deleted member

It happens sometimes, no worries dude. :035:

D

Deleted member

The New 3DS was announced in an Australian exclusive direct.
Yeah, I knew there was something I was kinda remembering wrong.

But yeah, It does count as a console upgrade announced on a Direct, and with this new one being quite long... Maybe they could show a Switch Pro yeah.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, it's already past 1am already (damn, time flies), I should probably leave. Especially with the Direct being that late, I gonna need my sleep.

D

Deleted member

Eggman would be a cool reveal for tomorrow, yes.

I would be quite curious about which Mii costumes he comes with doh. Hopefully a varied selection of SEGA costumes.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
this reminds me of a Scott the Woz, but in a good way.
That's the sort of content I'm going for. These videos will also have some characters, sorta RelaxAlax-ish, except take away everything I don't like about RelaxAlax's characters.

Even worse oof.

Ok, I want to make It clear that I'm not getting any sort of anger... But I'm getting kinda nervous.
Please tell me it's all on my head.
In all honesty I made a mental note to tag you, and somehow forgot regardless. My memory is kinda crappy sometimes, excuse me for that, haha. You're definitely a real good friend, no worries at all my guy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
y'all want Eggman in Smash cool...but I also want Makoto as a fighter

Legit the only 2 Sega characters I would be blessed I'm wanting to see fight in Smash if it were to occur.

But if I'm being honest, Ren Amamiya is still holder of being the best DLC character in Ultimate, being the absolute complete package in everything needed to be goated (followed by Banjo, Steve, and Sephiroth)

D

Deleted member

It’s all in your head

yes that please
That's the sort of content I'm going for. These videos will also have some characters, sorta RelaxAlax-ish, except take away everything I don't like about RelaxAlax's characters.

In all honesty I made a mental note to tag you, and somehow forgot regardless. My memory is kinda crappy sometimes, excuse me for that, haha. You're definitely a real good friend, no worries at all my guy.
Ok, thank god.

I legit was starting to sweat because I thought the chat got mad at something I did or something.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok, thank god.

I legit was starting to sweat because I thought the chat got mad at something I did or something.
Sometimes people just skip over posts, man.

It happens to me all the time, and I’m the super popular incredibly sexy thread mascot who everyone loves and adores and kinda resents because they know they’ll never be as cool as me but they’ll get over it.

So yeah don’t worry about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom