• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Man, I wish I was more motivated to play SwSh. I have the game, but I never finished it.

Is it my fault, or SwSh's fault?
Well technically it's your "fault" for not finishing it but if you lost motivation to play it because of lack of interest or because you disliked the game (or some other reason) then there's nothing really wrong with that.

You don't have to finish the game if you really don't want to. Unless you've got some obligation to finish it like if you're a reviewer or something along those lines. If it's not a priority for you to finish it, then play something else.

I personally stopped caring about SwSh after a while, I only played through it a few times to try out different Pokemon but the way the game play's I still felt like I barely used a decent number of Pokemon.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, I wish I was more motivated to play SwSh. I have the game, but I never finished it.

Is it my fault, or SwSh's fault?
It's not your fault if the game didn't hook you; it's just a matter of different strokes for different folk.

I've had Sword since launch and I've only invested about 15 hours into it because I personally found the game to be incredibly boring and low effort.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
You know guys, if you're looking for a new monster RPG and Pokemon isn't looking to scratch that itch, Digimon CS: Complete Edition is on sale for $25. You should try it, it's good.

Totally not a shameless plug.
explain to me how an onion rabbit riding a horse is faster than the horse by itself.
Its Psychic typing powers allowed it to triple its speed.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
hey old people...me aside...do y'all enjoy voting, or is it boring to do for everyone in general?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They shiny locked the Birds but didn’t shiny lock the Regis. What the hell Gamefreak? Just give us the shinies

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

here are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

SPRING-HEELED JACK

Episode Title: "Spring-heeled Jack"
Subject matter: Spring-heeled Jack
Summary: After a long night at a tavern. A woman heading home notices a mysterious strange figure from the rooftops and curiosity decides to follow it only to lose track of it and simply dismiss it. What she dismissed as nothing more but a strange occurrence suddenly comes back to haunt her when unknown to her the figure had noticed her.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Calyrex is Level 80.

Welp, my new team got some grinding to do.

Also, only two hours in, and this game is already 1000x better than the base SwSh, and that's just me getting to the end of Calyrex's story and exploring a little bit.

It's almost like more development time significantly improves the final product.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'M FINALLY DONE WITH RWBY VOLUME 5

I know i I'm late to the party but I still wanna share some thoughts on the season if any fellow fans are interested

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so is minecraft gonna be a legal stage with specific variants? i see people play on the snow level a lot

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
so is minecraft gonna be a legal stage with specific variants? i see people play on the snow level a lot
This is the community who banned hazards on stages because navigating a menu was too hard.

You really except them to expect players to keep track of stage variants when they could just ban it and not worry about it like they do with any other stage that's slightly unusual?

L + Down + A is probably going to be way too difficult for your regular tournament goer to bother to remember.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Welp, doctor's appointment had to get delayed to Monday. Apparently a medical emergency has happened there and mine along with a few others got pushed to the day.

So I'm gonna watch another Studio Ghibli film, the third US debate and try to get back into Cold Steel III. Four more days to go.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is the community who banned hazards on stages because navigating a menu was too hard.

You really except them to expect players to keep track of stage variants when they could just ban it and not worry about it like they do with any other stage that's slightly unusual?

L + Down + A is probably going to be way too difficult for your regular tournament goer to bother to remember.
Smash player fear/hate fighting game inputs, you really think they have enough POWERS to even think of doing L + Down + A or what have you?

Better stay with Smashville, I tell ya.

D

Deleted member

Yooooo, TCGplayer finally added the products for the 2020 Digimon TCG
Screenshot 2020-10-23 at 7.33.23 AM.png

Might pick up a TD, but not at these prices. I'll just have to wait until they go down to like... $10-15.

D

Deleted member

Be careful when you eat dinner.

Yesterday, I ate some really hot dinner (Not spicy, just really hot), and a part of my gum still feels different.

If you wanted to know why I said this, I wanted to give some life tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom