• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I need to get better with Snake
Yeah I mean Snake might not like open world games but I--
I've been wanting to pick him up again for a while. I also need to practice on my Ryu more, I need to get some more advanced stuff down. Only other characters I don't need to practice much are Hero and Terry, those dudes are set in stone for me.
oh nvm

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just ate some panda express.

My fortune cookie got a chuckle out of me. "You will meet cultured people"

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Can't believe this trailer is 4 years old.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Stop making us feel old dude. I remember watching it in a backroom of a retail store a friend worked at and both of us getting excited. I miss watching syuff with people out and about.

Funnily enough, the only reason why I remember watching the trailer clearly was because about an hour earlier, some guy in my college (before I went to the store) was annoyed at someone else over the smell of sweetcorn. Like shouting the place.

Also that means both FFXV and Dishonoured 2 will be four years old next month and The Last Guardian in December. Damn.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Haven't used this pfp in a while so I figured I'd bring out again since my copy of Seven Sirens should be shipping soon...hopefully.

How's everyone doing tonight?
Forgot you were a Shantae fan. I'm good.

Gonna try and sleep for a bit. Dealing with heart palpitations earlier before the hospital but hopefully having eaten and with a neck cushion I'll be able to. Also annoyed on how much I spent on a taxi (like the equivalent of a good eShop game for both fares).

Still not 100% but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to my usual self.

How's yourself and the rest of the crowd.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Forgot you were a Shantae fan. I'm good.
It's cool, man; a lot of people here seem to forget that I like more than just Xenoblade. :p

Gonna try and sleep for a bit. Dealing with heart palpitations earlier before the hospital but hopefully having eaten and with a neck cushion I'll be able to. Also annoyed on how much I spent on a taxi (like the equivalent of a good eShop game for both fares).

Still not 100% but hopefully by the end of the week I'll be back to my usual self.

How's yourself and the rest of the crowd.
Just woke up from my unsuccessful nap and getting ready for work. Might be a long night, IDK yet.

Thank God for coffee, tho.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm thinking of buying the first Five nights at Fredies since Halloweens right around the corner at it would be neat to have something to play on that night.

I've always liked looking up the lore of this series but I've never actually played any of the games.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Calyrex riding a horse makes him seem even more like a Zelda reference; not only does he have each Hyrule dimension's Triforce, but he also has Ganondorf's and Link's horses (I know Epona is brown but darkness/light y'know idk).

Goombaic

Smash Ace
Calyrex riding a horse makes him seem even more like a Zelda reference; not only does he have each Hyrule dimension's Triforce, but he also has Ganondorf's and Link's horses (I know Epona is brown but darkness/light y'know idk).
I didn't have high hopes for Calyrex to begin with but holy **** why must it be like this.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Y'all might think me crazy but...I've always unironically wanted Goku in Smash, and the article on the front page (which is extremely well written, btw) only further strengthens my desire to see it happen.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Pokemon's had Zelda references for years tho...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
How is riding a horse a Zelda reference?

Riding horses wasn't something invented by LoZ you know.

The triforce is literally represented with a legendary trio:
They aren't even the same three virtues though.
Plus, Unova is a giant Rupee and the Unovan starters are basically Link, Zelda, and Ganon.
LoZ didn't invent hexagons either.

Samurott and Serperior have almost nothing in common with Link and Zelda. I guess two of them use swords, but one's a samurai and one's a knight.

D

Deleted member

Y'all might think me crazy but...I've always unironically wanted Goku in Smash, and the article on the front page (which is extremely well written, btw) only further strengthens my desire to see it happen.
Considering a good 99% of my wants are 4th party anyway I'm inclined to agree.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
damn...nobody likes Steve.. oh well

like the next post if you'll be an Alex main
the post after that if you Zombie lifer
like the post after the next posted post to forever be an Enderman player

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway I actually came back to brag that I beat the entire Minecraft spirit board with with PT without using any spirits of my own. That makes me a certified gamer.

I play video games!

D

Deleted member

The triforce is literally represented with a legendary trio:
View attachment 289760
feels like a bit of a stretch gonna be honest. Sure they're small animals that just so happen to line up like a triangle but at that point the Illuminati may as well be a Zelda reference.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't want him in because of what that would imply for the future, but if you say Goku in Smash wouldn't be hype you're lying.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
damn...nobody likes Steve.. oh well

like the next post if you'll be an Alex main
the post after that if you Zombie lifer
like the post after the next posted post to forever be an Enderman player
Or I can just say I like Enderman the most out of the group and call it a day. :198:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How is riding a horse a Zelda reference?

Riding horses wasn't something invented by LoZ you know.

They aren't even the same three virtues though.

LoZ didn't invent hexagons either.

Samurott and Serperior have almost nothing in common with Link and Zelda. I guess two of them use swords, but one's a samurai and one's a knight.
feels like a bit of a stretch gonna be honest. Sure they're small animals that just so happen to line up like a triangle but at that point the Illuminati may as well be a Zelda reference.
Maybe but I genuinely think they are, two out of three are pretty much knowledge and courage, the only one that doesn’t fit well is emotion, but still.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess Cyrus's story is kinda dark with the whole blood rituals, but DAMN Primrose's story is a harsh tone shift from everyone else

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom