• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Gonna tag Noipoi Noipoi and @KingofPhantoms as I just saw the first four episodes of Amphibia and they may be interested about what I thought of the show.

Although I didn't find It as hype as Owl House, I quite liked what I saw a lot.

It reminds me of the first episodes of Adventure Time in tone and comedy, with a lot of comedic moments and a constant subplot which keeps moving throught the episodes (the thing with the three friends of the girl in the case of Amphibia and the Ice King backstory in Adventure Time). It does have a lot of charming moments.

And yeah, just as I liked both Regular Show and Adventure Time but Regular Show was the one I got the most hooked and invested with, I really like what I see on both the Owl House and Amphibia although It is the former the one which caught me the most.

But yeah, I can see why Noipoi likes Amphibia, It has a really neat artstyle and the characters are all cool.
That reminds me, I really need to see Season 2 of Amphibia. Been waiting for it to hit Disney+.
Maybe I should finish my Season 1 rewatch of the show before watching season 2.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I've got a crazy late night premise for an anime idea but don't know if I should place it here.

Eh, might as well shortly.

I'm keeping up with Laid-Back Camp and I plan to start up Re:Zero this weekend. Maaaaybe I'll throw Attack on Titan in there, dunno yet. Still need to catch up on the last couple of seasons with that one.
All I can say with Re:Zero is two things.

1. Director's Cut for Season 1, as it's basically 15 one hour episodes.

2. Take a good break every few episodes to let it sink in.

That is all I can say. Should decide on my next non-seasonal to watch as well.

I shall now begin the game of Celeste
Go! Go! Reach for the Summit!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So the glow squid came with a bunch of glowing stuff. I haven't checked them out yet.

I wonder if they would have been added if the squid didn't make it

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Madeline has a cute design.

Also just breathe. I think I got the joke now
Every time I hear Madeline I always think of that one TV show, which confuses me when I see Madeline for Smash.
I never played Celeste so that’s why I get confused. But I have it via Xbox Gold and never got around to playing it. In short, I should play Celeste someday.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
insert April turning comic pages with her fingers/training with Splinter/shooting aliens with her powers/reading comics again but with her mind this time/posing with Karai
Master Splinter taught em every single thing they need to be one lean mean green incredible team
montage of Turtles fighting Foot/Kraang, Grapple Hooking, committing GTA against Bebop and Rocksteady, jumping around in space for fun, and running past Casey Jones+Karai+Shinigami...then becomes Cowboy Bebop
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Heroes in a Half-Shelf,

TURTLE POWER!!!!
strike pose
Nick TMNT title sequence.jpg

and we have completed the song. Shelltacular work everyone

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Welp, been working on some personifications of game consoles for a series of videos related to gaming. These basically have skit styled segments using these designs. These are certainly supposed to be hokey, so I hope y'all don't take em' too seriously, haha. Also, do note that all of the following drawings are just concept sketches.

25378834-AE89-49F3-9707-B8FA1916FFE1.png

First off, Nintendo. He's basically an exaggeration of the evil corporation stereotype. In his opinion, his developers have stopped putting their heart and souls into their games, so he takes the hearts and souls of consumers and puts those into his games. I'm planning on casting Pringus McDingus as him, who I'm sure you all have heard of.
1611194085439.png

Next up, Xbox. Xbox tends to be known for their adult oriented titles, so I thought it'd be funny if he had a very tough, serious personality. He's not a joking guy, he doesn't screw around. As for his voice, I'm planning on casting Simon D. Aelsi. We've been in a few projects together, and he's a really nice and pleasant dude.
1611194359373.png

Finally, Playstation. Playstation is a very suave sophisticated lad. He's pretty confident that he's the best of the best, though he still puts effort into his work regardless. He's a bit less chaotic compared to the other two. I'm going to contact Patrick Mealey about voicing him. He's certainly one of the most underrated voice actors I've ever met, I'm honored to be voicing in a game with him.
Noipoi Noipoi Metal Shop X Metal Shop X AndreaAC AndreaAC @JDCabrera

D

Deleted member

Welp, been working on some personifications of game consoles for a series of videos related to gaming. These basically have skit styled segments using these designs. These are certainly supposed to be hokey, so I hope y'all don't take em' too seriously, haha. Also, do note that all of the following drawings are just concept sketches.

View attachment 300035
First off, Nintendo. He's basically an exaggeration of the evil corporation stereotype. In his opinion, his developers have stopped putting their heart and souls into their games, so he takes the hearts and souls of consumers and puts those into his games. I'm planning on casting Pringus McDingus as him, who I'm sure you all have heard of.
View attachment 300036
Next up, Xbox. Xbox tends to be known for their adult oriented titles, so I thought it'd be funny if he had a very tough, serious personality. He's not a joking guy, he doesn't screw around. As for his voice, I'm planning on casting Simon D. Aelsi. We've been in a few projects together, and he's a really nice and pleasant dude.
View attachment 300037
Finally, Playstation. Playstation is a very suave sophisticated lad. He's pretty confident that he's the best of the best, though he still puts effort into his work regardless. He's a bit less chaotic compared to the other two. I'm going to contact Patrick Mealey about voicing him. He's certainly one of the most underrated voice actors I've ever met, I'm honored to be voicing in a game with him.
Where's Stadia circle Guy
Jokes aside, I like where this is going so far. I see potential for a good chunk of funny situations.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

View attachment 300035
View attachment 300036
View attachment 300037
xD Ok, this is gonna be fun, even though I don't play on consoles anymore. I wonder if there's going to be a PC one! x'D

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
If you haven't played Celeste (in which case you really, really should) then you should at least adore the soundtrack.

Reach for the Summit has to be one of the best themes to ever come from an indie cause that theme is powerful as hell. Even if you hate platformers with a vengeance you should play it.

Anyways I'll probably post my anime idea in a bit then go to bed.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy sounds like the name of a parody super hero that flies in on short or long notice to potentially rescue the hostage from the debatable good or bad guy.

Justice will either prevail or will shatter. Honestly, it's a 50/50 chance with that guy. Super? Normal? Who can say.

These are the thoughts that I typed out after reading your username.

I should consider sleeping.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Technically whichever platforms I add to this kind of depends on what the script calls for, and also how much money I have to pay for voice over.
XD I know, I was just kidding! Still, would be hilarious to see Steam (mainly because Uplay/Ubisoft Connect doesn't work well and know nothing about the Epic Games Store).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom