• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
XD I know, I was just kidding! Still, would be hilarious to see Steam (mainly because Uplay/Ubisoft Connect doesn't work well and know nothing about the Epic Games Store).
Steam is the uncle that's way too generous and gives you copious amounts of money each time you visit him. /j

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy sounds like the name of a parody super hero that flies in on short or long notice to potentially rescue the hostage from the debatable good or bad guy.

Justice will either prevail or will shatter. Honestly, it's a 50/50 chance with that guy. Super? Normal? Who can say.

These are the thoughts that I typed out after reading your username.

I should consider sleeping.
I am never late, nor am I early, nor do I really even know the reason I am there. All that matters is that justice will be served!

Or not

Who knows?

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Every time I hear Madeline I always think of that one TV show, which confuses me when I see Madeline for Smash.
I never played Celeste so that’s why I get confused. But I have it via Xbox Gold and never got around to playing it. In short, I should play Celeste someday.
My sister loved that show when she was little, so naturally the theme song is ingrained in my memory.

Even as someone who's played Celeste I can't hear the name Madeline without that dang song going off in my head.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So made random anime premises and stuff before bed. Tagging my fellow writing friend Wademan94 Wademan94 and Lamperouge Lamperouge cause you generally find my writing funny.

In short:
1. Magical girl anime, but from the boyfriend character's perspective with an Alex Jones-inspired conspiracy theorist as one of the main villains.

Kinda like a magical girl version of Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid but with less **** and with these battles interrupting the main guy's life. Plus the conspiracy theorist makes the anime a bit grounded asking questions like "why the hell is no-one taking videos of this!?" explaining the battles between magical girls and monsters and all those "realistic questions" driving him paranoid.
2. How has this not been made before - An anime inspired by stuff like Fall Guys and Takeshi's Castle about obstacle course athletes. Pure comedy.

The idea of a guy trying to build a spinning mushroom or a giant maze at home only for him to get lost in it would be pretty slapstick.

Or an anime based on Go-Karting. That could work.
3. Fire Force, Darling in the Franxx and Today's Menu for the Emiya Family prequels - How the hell does everyone live in that Fate timeline? I must know how.

DITFXX I think would be more suited to a few episodes.

Fire Force is an anime I would love to see a focus on other parts of the world like the fall of the United States or the UK. Prequel series.
4. An isekai that actually focuses on the world the main character left behind a bit as well as the fantasy world the main character gets transported to.
Kinda generic isekai plot until a twist he is given a choice to return to his original world for a bit, goes back with a few non-human companions only to discover World War 3 occurred while he was away.

He goes on a journey across East Asia to find his family and a sort of magic versus modern weapons motif, kinda like Gate.

1 and 4 I had premises brewing for a while but ditched them as I concentrated on my main story. So yeah, proves I'm still got some cool things I want to do and so wouldn't mind a bit of thought if people wish.

With that in all this, I think I'll head to bed. It's almost 3am where I am.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just had the mental image of Hit saying stuff about eating peoples' heads and now I am sorry for lurking instead of going to bed for real.
out of all the Dragon Ball characters...him eating people would be quite disturbing

D

Deleted member

I still remember that part in Dragon Ball where Buu (not sure if that was the exact name) turned everyone into chocolate and literally ate all of them.

It was a weird episode, although in a later episode they undid the whole thing with the dragon balls wish.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so Twitter thinks both Nick star JoJo Siwa and Epic Gamer Brie Larson came out as being lesbians without either celeb confirming it themselves...dammit Twitter wait for once
I still remember that part in Dragon Ball where Buu (not sure if that was the exact name) turned everyone into chocolate and literally ate all of them.

It was a weird episode, although in a later episode they undid the whole thing with the dragon balls wish.
and to think he ate all but Chi Chi...hell wrong with him? Chi Chi is 2nd or 3rd...or 4th...best girl (Video, 21, and 18 are in the top 4 with her...just can't find a valid ranking for the others since Videl is best girl...maybe Vados and Kefla as well)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The game that started it all was released on this day...in Japan, at least. Still got a few more hours to go over here.

Last edited:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
The game that started it all was released on this day...in Japan, at least. Still got a few more hours to go over here.
I posted this on the main speculation thread in response;
And to think that, if all goes well, it could only get even more jam-packed from here on out. Still holding onto hope for some of my pipe dreams one day! (At this point, I've been obnoxious enough for you guys to know who, and for that, I apologize).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Y'all think Dbfz is gonna get a season 4?
If ArcSys wants to keep making the game, then sure. They could be planning a new console variant or Ultimate edition like UMVC3 or, currently, MK11U. I think there's still a whole season's left of important/interesting characters to choose from. I'd personally be very interested in seeing:
  • King Piccolo
  • Raditz
  • Gohan (Kid)
  • Zarbon (ft. Dodoria, Cui, and maybe 1st Form Frieza)
  • Dabura (ft. Pocus, Yakkon, and Babidi)
  • Toppo
  • Moro
And non-canon wise:
  • Super Android 13
  • Bojack (ft. his gang)
  • Tapion
  • Pikkon
  • Omega Shenron
  • Pan
  • SSJ4 Vegeta (since we have GT Goku and Gogeta)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
to this day I still can't believe Jason Biggs managed to lose the biggest gig of his life since American Pie and Orange is the New Black...like...how the hell do you manage to **** up and get fired from a Nickelodeon show?
It hurts to be a fan of one of Nintendo's many dead franchises who will never get new games.
Kid Icarus fans straving

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I beat three chapters of Celeste.

I felt bad for the Hotel Owner tbh. Poor guy.

Anyway, my hand hurts, and I also managed to get over 300 deaths, about 100 from the first two combined, and then 200 from the thrid chapter alone.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
This guy named L-DI-EGO made a Metroid Lego set and is putting up a petition to get Lego's attention to consider making it official:

If 9900 people sign it, the obvious Zero Suit Samus lego will be shown. If 10,000 people sign it he'll send it off to Lego for them to consider. Let's support y'all and make this a reality!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Rat King best TMNT villain besides Shredder and Krang/The Kraang

sorry Bebop and Rocksteady

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just bought a girl a valentines gift, but I feel stupid. She isn't single. I wonder if I should just leave it anonymous. But then again, it's not like it'd be hard for her to figure it out.

Although I find it weird that I was being advertised the perfect gift on Amazon ads. Like it knew what I should get her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom