• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

There are creatures that science refuses to recognize.

But if our eyes see it...

If our cameras capture it...

Does it exist?

LOST TAPES

Do you believe?

GHOST WHALE

Episode Title: "Ghost Whale"
Subject matter: Bake-kujira
Summary: When a series of Japanese whaling ships begins to disappear or mysteriously sink as well as coastal towns and villages falling ill and dying. The Japanese government calls in the Enigma Corporation once again for assistance. As they along with government officials investigates these mysterious events, they soon learn the source cause to be a Japanese folkloric legend in the form of a vengeful skeletal beast that leaves misfortune and devastation when making its presence known.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have reclaimed my title of collecting every single spirit in Smash Ultimate.

Also, it feels like my Joy-Cons are going to explode every time I use Sephiroth's Final Smash in handheld mode.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Thor: The Dark World, considered by many to be among the MCU's worst films (I actually liked it and think is better than Ragnarok which I hate) is apparently above Wonder Woman 1984.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

38A7580F-68B7-4788-91C8-76ABE8A119A5.jpeg

I was not expecting something this close to yugioh reference in Ace Attorney of all things

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Thor: The Dark World, considered by many to be among the MCU's worst films (I actually liked it and think is better than Ragnarok which I hate) is apparently above Wonder Woman 1984.
The Tomatometer just reflects how many critics liked it (so roughly 2/3 of critics consider it to be a 3/5 or better), as opposed to an average score. Something like a 60% score in a review would count as fresh, while 59% would count as rotten. As for the audience reviews, I haven't looked at them yet, but I feel like some of the ratings could be troll reviews. (they don't do much work to screen those)

EDIT: looking through the reviews, some of them seem copied and pasted, so it definitely seems like some people are trying to drive the audience score down.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just got over the level I was stuck with in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

And It turned out the reason I was stuck was seriously dumb.

I basically forgot the L and R buttoms existed for the Tetris Gameplay.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I cant ****ing believe it.

I been searching a image used in the video of Bury The Light singed by /v/, at 4:04 in the video, yet in spite of finding others images, I can't find the one with DMC3 Dante and DMC5 Dante holding Cerberus while saying too easy.

I can't link the video for various reasons , but if anyone here know what I'm talking about, pleeeeeease, gimmie a link if you know where this picture is, thanks and bless you if you do it.

On that said, good night folks.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was one of those persons who grew Up both with the 2003 show and reruns of the 80s cartoon.
Same here. Although the 2003 TMNT is my favorite of the cartoons I have respect for the 80s since without it TMNT wouldn't be where it is today. No 2003 TMNT, no 90s movies, no 2012 show, no IDW, etc.

The one thing I loved about the 2003 TMNT how of the cartoons it was the most accurate to the Mirage comics and how it had story arcs and character development like anime.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 297264

I will bring smash drip
One Dripped Angel

now for the chunk
Hentai feet? This some new age fetish?

If yes then it's clear I've heard enough reality today.

I'mma go back to Persona then.

Edit: Keep your secrets then.
Age of Calamity is fun. I think I'm enjoying playing as Mipha and Revali the most so far, though I like how creative Zelda's attacks are.

Helps that I currently suck at the other characters except for Impa lol
so far I've been better with Impa than Link and Zelda...now to be forced to used that ***** ass bird
S/he's what eventally convinced me that the "Grinch Leak" was real.
Boy, that backfired.

I have been down that path before.

View attachment 297359
OPEN UP!
View attachment 297362
Everytime I think I seen everything this thread could offer, something prove me wrong.
Just remember that there are children here that are like half of y'all's ages.

You should probably cut that out.
all y'all being horny and weird as hell based on older messages...and I'm the one who hates being serious...however...
I...

LOVE...

There was a problem fetching the tweet
You...You are doing this world justice via this Daisy picture

be more like Wade
I just finished New donk city, this world was insanely fun.
...who said you could leave Pauline?

thats what happens when you end up becoming the DCEU equivalent to TLOU2 despite being a good ass movie
I was one of those persons who grew Up both with the 2003 show and reruns of the 80s cartoon.
and I've watched all 5 shows...like some monster

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The fact there isn't a Complete Series set for TMNT 2003 is a crime. It would definitely be on my Amazon wishlist.

Is there a Complete Series for TMNT 1987? If so I'll have to add that one to my list.

Edit: Looked it up. There is. Added

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Have you guys seen the Camp Corral teaser?

The Spongebob PS2 games look better than that.
It looks atrociously unfinished for a 2021 animated show (hell, even for 2010 and maybe even earlier).

I wasn't going to watch it prior but this does seal the deal.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Anyone recognize this kind of game cover? I remember reading it's for a Mexico-based iQue, but I have a feeling that's not the case. I think it's just a bunch of bootleg games, which I want to be sure of for the purpose of the related Wikia I'm working on.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Anyone recognize this kind of game cover? I remember reading it's for a Mexico-based iQue, but I have a feeling that's not the case. I think it's just a bunch of bootleg games, which I want to be sure of for the purpose of the related Wikia I'm working on.
Quest 64? ****, now there's a title name I haven't seen in awhile.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Quest 64? ****, now there's a title name I haven't seen in awhile.
I'm surprised. I mention it every week. :p

But yeah, the cover is the point. You see, my friend online meant to get a few games for download, and got the entire N64 library by accident, with all "public releases". This version(Spanish) was not on it, suggesting it's a bootleg.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Stephen Hillenburg must be rolling in his grave right now.

Such disgrace. Such disrespect.

The guy never wanted a spin-off of his show. I may not like Spongebob anymore and think it should end but this is still distasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom