• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The DVD collections for The Super Mario Bros. Super Show! is handled strangely: Volume 1 has the DVD's placed in a folding book while volume 2 has each DVD in individual cases.

Wonder why they did that?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Byleth and Shez are literally becoming besties…and then Arval forces full control over Shez’s body due to jealously, trying to kill Byleth (who is somehow not using any of Sothis powers to stay in the fight…that’s some ****ing skill right there) in the process

oh ****

he and Sothis are hella petty

I wonder how he has connections to TWSITD, and why Sothis isn’t appearing much in this game…before she gets unlocked of course

I am loving this game

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One of my favorite things is when you can take a design, NOT change it, and have it induce an entirely different vibe in a different context. So, Eggman has a very goofy, entertaining design, as we know. And without changing anything about the design, they make it menacing as CRAP I LOVE IT.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
One of my favorite things is when you can take a design, NOT change it, and have it induce an entirely different vibe in a different context. So, Eggman has a very goofy, entertaining design, as we know. And without changing anything about the design, they make it menacing as CRAP I LOVE IT.

He can be hilarious and a complete sociopath at the same time.

Which is exactly why he's one of the best villains in gaming. It's really hard to make something as goofy as him intimidating, but hoo boy when it hits IT HITS. Ian and co always managed to give Eggman just the right amount of family friendly Saturday morning cartoon goofball energy, with a sinister side underneath that you know is always a second away from completely snapping.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Who exactly is the target audience for Caillou?

I've never seen anybody talk about this show outside of memes and it looks like an early learning show.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
well **** hell Fire Emblem
they made Shez the antagonist via Arval taking that full control, and used them to kill Solon and drag the house leaders into her mind. There’s also another Arval that seems like the original, but is named Epimenides…and is so far one hell of an evil ****** who is definitely petty towards Sothis

surely Shez will be strictly a protagonist for the rest of this game, but still has to accept being an unintended curse for this timeline

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh my sweet ****ing damns I managed to beat the Scarlet Blaze path. Was so much fun to go through this playthrough first. Bernadetta, Dorothea, Petra, Marianne, and Ferdinand all absolutely ****ing carried whenever Edelgard was in serious danger and I was too busy messing around as Shez to get to her or anyone else for that matter. Would’ve been a 9/10 Warriors path if I didn’t unlock the absolute monster of a unit known as Byleth, who quickly made everybody look inferior out of nowhere. So instead I’m so far thinking the entire game is gonna end up being a 10/10 Warriors game. Between this, Persona 5 Strikers, and Age of Calamity, I might just end up loving these types of games.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of bulls

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Avatar race:

1656596921622.png

“You may call me Avatar Nandi. I’m always happy to be of help.”

Alignment: Light-Neutral

Origin: Hindu mythology. A sacred bull that serves as the mount of Shiva. The name “Nandi” can be translated as “happy” or “fortunate”. It is also responsible for playing music for its master to dance to and guarding the abode of him and Parvati. Nandi has been born on the right side of Vishnu. Aside from having its own temples, its idols usually adorn the temples of Shiva and Parvati. Sometimes, it’s depicted as a bull-headed dwarf.

Skills: Diarahan, Recarm, Marakukaja, Hamaon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fallen race.

Nandi is really cute; I wish it was more prominent as a demon. Straightforward as it may be, I think its design is perfectly fine as it is and looks fairly unique other than sharing a base model with Apis. Fitting to its role, Nandi is a support demon through and through but not one without a few powerful skills up to its sleeve.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
…of course I decide to do the Golden Deer route next

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
HELLO? BASED DEPARTMENT?

Wait the Cuphead DLC drops today?
Sure does! Ohhhhh how I've waited for this day, haha.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Who exactly is the target audience for Caillou?

I've never seen anybody talk about this show outside of memes and it looks like an early learning show.
The author intended the series to appeal to younger audiences and Calliou was designed to be a role model for kids his age. Though believe me when I say there’s very little good to learn from this series

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic Frontiers Q&A got put on IGN from the guy who played the demo, Cyberspace stages were short but were more focused (so no switching from 2D to 3D multiple times) had multiple rewards and were said to be incredibly fun. There's also some interesting mechanics involving skill mastery in combat, Sonic seems to do more damage the longer he can chain combos without getting hit and when he's got max rings, he gets to go even faster

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Sonic Frontiers Q&A got put on IGN from the guy who played the demo, Cyberspace stages were short but were more focused (so no switching from 2D to 3D multiple times) had multiple rewards and were said to be incredibly fun. There's also some interesting mechanics involving skill mastery in combat, Sonic seems to do more damage the longer he can chain combos without getting hit and when he's got max rings, he gets to go even faster
Wow Sega, thanks for showing us this stuff, very cool

Noipoi

Howdy!
For those of us who live in America, I'm sure you have your concerns about the rising costs of...just about everything these days.

But did you know that the origins of this has roots in a government scheme? A set of 34 laws, meant to fill the pockets of the ultra-rich while the working class suffers.

Look up rule 34 inflation for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom