• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh no...

What nasty surprises does 2020 have to offer?

We literally have less than three weeks left, and 2020 is still trying to be an asshole.

D

Deleted member

Not just YouTube.

Pokémon Go, Mario Kart Tour, Pokémon Masters Ex... Literally almost all of my mobile phone games and applications aren't working. Not even the Play Store.

But in other more postive news...

View attachment 295502
View attachment 295503
Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge because they had curiosity about It.
If unreleated apps are affected that seems to imply Google servers as a whole have just kinda went kaput lmao
That would certainly explain why my chrome book suddenly became a brick

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I wonder if I'm being too annoying by being here all the time.

Also feeling pissed off at the moment, family went out without asking me. Great way to push your member away. Probably way I was needed to grab stuff as well.

Well I suppose I should get cracking at Persona 5 Royal then. Make some use after the phone calls and errands.

How's the rest of you guys?
Don't worry, I don't find you annoying at all.

Anyway, for today, I just finished my workout and now I have to prepare for a test I got for Wednesday.

I'm basically burnt out for University but luckily this is my last week so I can relax for a bit after.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Not just YouTube.

Pokémon Go, Mario Kart Tour, Pokémon Masters Ex... Literally almost all of my mobile phone games and applications aren't working. Not even the Play Store.

But in other more postive news...

View attachment 295502
View attachment 295503
Tagging Lamperouge Lamperouge because they had curiosity about It.
Ahhhhh, he comes with a little bubble slime too. That's awesome!

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
I'm gonna try doing a Lost Tapes episode for this cryptid:
6vuTICW.jpg

Old Spider Legs, the horse with 8 legs.

Edit:
Yes, there's a page.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester
I'm gonna try doing a Lost Tapes episode for this cryptid:
View attachment 295504
Old Spider Legs, the horse with 8 legs.

Edit:
Yes, there's a page.
Of all the mythical creatures or cryptids I've seen I never would have thought there be a horse with the legs of a spider. Now that's what I call creepy.
Google really just died, huh?
View attachment 295505
Seems like this is gonna become a meme eh?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
At least Youtube works on my Switch. It may be only cause I have a video open, or it's just the App is fine, but regular websites are not?

D

Deleted member

Best case scenario is this gets fixed in a few hours. Wouldn't surprise me iff it take all day though

D

Deleted member

I can already see the sensational media and youtube channels taking what was barely an hour downtime and be like

"must watch! The day Google died!(not clickbait)(gone wrong)(SW)"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
🦀 YOUTUBE'S BACK!!!🦀......

Oh wait.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Funfacts about the german version of The Legend of Zelda

Names:
Link,Zelda,Impa,Ganon and a lot of others: Stay the same (with diffrent pronunciation)

Most Lokomo get a diffrent pun example Anjean is called Shiene (diffrent spelled version of Schiene which is Rail in German)

Darknuts are called Schattengarden (which means Shadowguards)

German TP is pretty dumb translated for example Impaz to Granny(means the same in German and english) or Ranelle(German version of Lanayru which is dumb because Nayru is called the same in german they even have Zelda explaing in BOTW that Nelle is a Old word for Nayru even though Nayru is called Nayru in every single German Zelda game)

Keese are named Flederbeißer(the german word for Bat is Fledermaus[Flying?mouse] and beißer is a word used for sharp teeth

The Master Sword in german means Meister Schwert but Master was left untranslated this rule apllys to some other Swords as well

Because the first Zelda was English in german "its dangerous to go alone" and "Its a secret to Everybody" cant be reffrenced in newer titles

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
You know RTC has reached the bottom of the barrel when they're rating Vectorman's chances to be in Smash.

And I say this as a Vectorman fan.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yes this has been a **** day for me.

Oh no...

What nasty surprises does 2020 have to offer?

We literally have less than three weeks left, and 2020 is still trying to be an asshole.
No deal Brexit is probably happening.

Me living in Northern Ireland: chuckles "I'm in danger!"

D

Deleted member

No deal Brexit is probably happening.

Me living in Northern Ireland: chuckles "I'm in danger!"
Oh no, no deal Brexit sounds awful.

But I hope you end up being okay!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
You know RTC has reached the bottom of the barrel when they're rating Vectorman's chances to be in Smash.

Still higher in the barrel than when they did Freddi Fish.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Well good bye to Formula 1 then, being a fan of the games.

**** EA.

And also:

Yeah I might as well refund.

Oh no, no deal Brexit sounds awful.

But I hope you end up being okay!
Not going into political but it was the most stupid idea ever, well one of them.

"Let's leave the EU and lose all our benefits, cause nationalism!"

Annoys two of the four countries of the UK who wanted to leave.

It means the UK leaves the EU and doesn't keep any of the benefits the EU brings with it
And it also means a hard border on the island of Ireland or in the Irish Sea which violates one of the main terms of a peace agreement in Northern Ireland, which is impossible to pull off without ticking half the population in anger.

Also higher prices in shops for a lot of goods.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

You mean RTC didn't reach the bottom of the barrel a long time ago?

I thought you were talking about Vector from Sonic for a second, and now I kinda want to see a game where he is the main character, with the secret idendity of "Vector Man".

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Well good bye to Formula 1 then, being a fan of the games.

**** EA.

And also:

Yeah I might as well refund.

Not going into political but it was the most stupid idea ever, well one of them.

"Let's leave the EU and lose all our benefits, cause nationalism!"

Annoys two of the four countries of the UK who wanted to leave.

And it also means a hard border on the island of Ireland or in the Irish Sea which violates one of the main terms of a peace agreement in Northern Ireland, which is impossible to pull off without ticking half the population in anger.

Also higher prices in shops for a lot of goods.
I don't know much about Ireland so I can't comment on that but the higher prices is a direct result of moving out of the EU, free trade is an excellent benefit but without it you need to pay more for import and export costs, meaning prices get jacked up to keep profits

D

Deleted member

Is it bad the first thing I thought of when i read this was that one villain from the first Despicable Me?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I have a question if i did post something and nobody reacted to it can i post it again and if so how long do i need to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom