• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know people keep trying to rip off Smash bros, people have also ripped off MarioKart.

But nobody ever tries ripping off Mario Party, that annoys me.
There are Mario Party clones.
Crash Bandicoot has 2 of them.
Sonic has one.
There's a Pac-Man one with bloody Astaroth from Soul Calibur.

And plenty more.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently Poppy's Playtime chapter 2 released?
I've heard it's pretty good, actually. Emphasis on "heard", so don't take my word for that. Also apparently the first chapter of the game is now free, so... sucks to be everyone who paid $5 for it!

On the topic of Poppy Playtime, shoutout to the most threatening DM I've ever received.
1651969589817.png

Every time I hear "Poppy Playtime" I think about this DM. All this time and it's never left me.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Just Saw Dr. strange and the Multiverse of Madness

Or should I say Midness amirite?

Actually it was fine.

Spoilers
The visuals were stunning and Sam raimi was the perfect choice for this movie the editing was fun the effects were perfect. The script kinda sucked I didn't like what they did with strange or Wanda and the cameos were pointless all it did was get dweebs excited, it's me I'm dweebs, all in all I'm split right down the middle I did not regret seeing it though

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I've heard it's pretty good, actually. Emphasis on "heard", so don't take my word for that. Also apparently the first chapter of the game is now free, so... sucks to be everyone who paid $5 for it!

On the topic of Poppy Playtime, shoutout to the most threatening DM I've ever received.
View attachment 351981
not convinced

sorry Guh

guess you could say

bsol816c2dmz.jpg

playtime's over

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Call me when I can make octo-senator
That's just Cuttlefish when it turns out he was the villain all along. As it turns out, the Octarian threats were all cover ops disguising Cuttlefish's true intentions of waking up Inkling society to their weakness, and overreliance on the Great Zapfish. To use turf war as a business, to END turf wars as a business. He's gonna make Inkopolis great again by fulfilling his dream of creating an Inkling country where the strong survive and fight for their own ideals.

and then he gets completely SWOLE

Ink has no effect on him: He has injected himself with nano-crabby cakes, which harden in response to physical contact with ink. You can't splat him, kiddo.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
There's a Pac-Man one with bloody Astaroth from Soul Calibur.
I think it's funnier that it has Tiger of all Tekken characters. I mean sure he probably fits a party game aesthetically

But he's just...an alt for Eddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom