• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I do, what about it?

Maybe the news for Frontiers and Origins will come tomorrow...

Or the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the nex-Shot

Sorry, but I had to.
As I'm broke, I'm fine with that.

I also don't look forward to the arguments Frontiers will cause in the Sonic fandom, making it even less bearable than usual.

But mostly because I'm broke.

D

Deleted member

I also don't look forward to the arguments Frontiers will cause in the Sonic fandom, making it even less bearable than usual.

In my case I'm saving money for a PS5, so I can wait quite a long while for Frontiers and Origins news in the meantime.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.

Ah, the arguments. No matter how good a Sonic game looks or even is, there are always arguments about it in the Sonic fandom. Quite a shame, huh?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Honestly would have thought it wouldn't be out until June, guess they're making physical releases a month early now?

If this is the case, Sonic 2 at earliest could be out in June for physical release. If not then certainly July.

D

Deleted member

I just found out no way home came out to buy and since it won’t be on Disney plus I guess I’ll actually have to pick up a movie for once
Be careful if you want to see the deleted scenes doh, I bought a Blu-ray of the movie looking forward to the bonus content and while almost everything is there It lacks the deleted scenes for some reason.

Make sure the back of the Blu-ray says It has over 90 minutes of content instead of 80, as apparently that is important to know if you really want to see the deleted scenes.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sonic Origins? More like Sonic Snorerigins, because it puts me to sleep with how terrible it's going to be

bad 2D graphics instead of cool 3D graphics, bad gameplay, bad storyline, no online multiplayer with up to 64 players

**** collection

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sonic Origins? More like Sonic Snorerigins, because it puts me to sleep with how terrible it's going to be

bad 2D graphics instead of cool 3D graphics, bad gameplay, bad storyline, no online multiplayer with up to 64 players

**** collection
Well akshually we should be excited about Bubsy Collection instead, much better than Sonic as games without polish are superior, that's what Henry the VIIIth told me in a vision after I sniffed my own farts

osby

Smash Obsessed

**** collection
I have to deduct points from this joke for implying that Sonic fans can think a 2D title has flaws.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Saw the Thor trailer. Looks pretty good visually, but I wish it gave more to the context of some of these scenes and gave us a good look at Gor. Especially when the toy leak has a lot of people around turned off of his design and starting to lose hope in if it would be done right.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I have to deduct points from this joke for implying that Sonic fans can think a 2D title has flaws.
If sonic fans don't think 2D games can have flaws

and if sonic fans hate Sonic Colors

What does this do to a sonic fan then?

osby

Smash Obsessed
If sonic fans don't think 2D games can have flaws

and if sonic fans hate Sonic Colors

What does this do to a sonic fan then?

Sonic fans hate Sonic Colors?

It always felt like the sacred cow of the fandom to me. Whenever I say anything bad about it, people jump at my throat and scream about how other games are worse so it's perfect.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Sonic fans hate Sonic Colors?

It always felt like the sacred cow of the fandom to me. Whenever I say anything bad about it, people jump at my throat and scream about how other games are worse so it's perfect.
Lately I have seen a large amount of sonic fans calling it bad actually due to wisps and the writing.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Lately I have seen a large amount of sonic fans calling it bad actually due to wisps and the writing.
I mean, yeah, the writing is mostly garbage but I didn't mind Wisps. It's only after how much they overuse them that they got a little tiring.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But only as part of Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack+

$100 a year individually, $175 family plan
They might add this to the Expansion Pack we have now, especially how many people are pissed off with the online service's current state.

Anywho, it looks like they'll making sure multiplayer works, unlike their previous GBA Virtual Console on 3DS & Wii U.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom