• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I was watching a reaction video for Sephiroth in Smash, and there really is a dude who knows who Sephiroth is, but not One Winged Angel.

Wtf?
I'm just gonna assume that's a song from Final Fantasy because that sounds like a song name.

... what? I've never played any FF games ¯\(ツ)/¯ I only know Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm just gonna assume that's a song from Final Fantasy because that sounds like a song name.

... what? I've never played any FF games ¯\(ツ)/¯ I only know Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts
THAT'S THE SONG THAT PLAYS WHEN YOU FIGHT HIM IN KINGDOM HEARTS

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Should I buy regular Final Fantasy VII on Steam?

I sadly don't have my personal TV in my room. Plus, I think it has the full story of Final Fantasy.

One Winged Angel: plays

These dudes: "Sora?!"

Get the **** out of here.
I mean I have never played a Final Fantasy game, and even I knew that was Sephiroth when I heard the song.

Edit: Double Post, please merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I sadly don't have my personal TV in my room. Plus, I think it has the full story of Final Fantasy.
You can buy it on the Switch so you can play it on handheld if you want.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

It's an incredible game that holds up really well. Visually it's a bit rough, but it's a game of it's time in that respect. I highly recommend giving it a shot if you like JRPGs.

D

Deleted member

You can buy it on the Switch so you can play it on handheld if you want.
The Switch is cool, but I tend to pick Steam over the Switch when it comes to games that are on both platforms.

The question is, should I buy and play Final Fantasy VII?

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The Switch is cool, but I tend to pick Steam over the Switch when it comes to games that are on both platforms.

The question is, should I buy and play Final Fantasy VII?
Switch or Steam is your preference, but whether you should play the game at all? Yes! I highly recommend it!

The graphics did not age well, since it was released in the late 90's however, but apart from that it's a really solid JRPG! It's honestly one of my favourite games of all time and is a highly iconic video game in general.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Isn't Buzz Lightyear just a regular toy? Or is it the story for Buzz Lightyear, as in fictional media?
It's about the character the toy was based on.

Idk.
who asked for a Buzz Lightyear show? As long as it’s good we’ll be satisfied
Nah, they're just milking Toy Story to death now. TS4 was souless

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Guys, I just woke up and I had this crazy dream where Mario die at Sephiroth hands.

Crazy, right? Especially since he didn't die, it was just a prank.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seph is cool, but I can only imagine getting stabbed from 30 feet away is gonna be annoying, he looks quicker than Min-Min does.

Shroob

Sup?
Gonna drop a phat prediction and say the next character is Monster Hunter, and they'll drop in March.

The next wave of Amiibo drop in March

MH Rise drops in March

We're still missing 2 MH costumes from Smash 4

March'll put us about 80~90 days out from Sephiroth, who had an amazingly quick turn around from Steve

Sephiroth proves that 3rd party series already represented in Smash are 100% fair game for DLC.

Definitely not 100% a guaranteed, but if you asked me to put money on it, you bet your ass I would.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gonna drop a phat prediction and say the next character is Monster Hunter, and they'll drop in March.

MH Rise drops in March

March'll put us about 80~90 days out from Sephiroth, who had an amazingly quick turn around from Steve

Sephiroth proves that 3rd party series already represented in Smash are 100% fair game for DLC.

Definitely not 100% a guaranteed, but if you asked me to put money on it, you bet your ass I would.
If Geno comes back as a Costume, I'd say this 90 percent confirms monster hunter or a Capcom rep at least.

If Geno's is back, this means the other remaining costumes are probably coming back and tied into the reveals like they have been. Meaning, Namco and Capcom are probably safe bets. Last slot could be anyone's game. Maybe a new unrepped third party like Bethseda? I don't know what company could really fill that tbh, might even be another Nintendo character.

D

Deleted member

MH Rise drops in March

Same. I will say that Monster Hunter is the most likely character for CP9. The stars just align onto them as of now.

Shroob

Sup?
If Geno comes back as a Costume, I'd say this 90 percent confirms monster hunter or a Capcom rep at least.

If Geno's is back, this means the other remaining costumes are probably coming back and tied into the reveals like they have been. Meaning, Namco and Capcom are probably safe bets. Last slot could be anyone's game. Maybe a new unrepped third party like Bethseda? I don't know what company could really fill that tbh, might even be another Nintendo character.
I still am not sold on Namco tbh, because both Heihachi and Gil got tossed in with completely unrelated games.

Capcom tho? The next wave of Amiibo launch on the exact same day as MH Rise comes out, and we're still missing 2 MH costumes. March is THE month for MH.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still am not sold on Namco tbh, because both Heihachi and Gil got tossed in with completely unrelated games.

Capcom tho? The next wave of Amiibo launch on the exact same day as MH Rise comes out, and we're still missing 2 MH costumes. March is THE month for MH.
That is true, Namco has just been thrown into themes. Which could mean no Llyold, but we get him with a RPG rep or sword user, although no Idea on who fits that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom