• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GUYS, I JUST REALIZE, HOW THE **** DO I GO BACK TO SLEEP?!!?

I HAVE WORK TOMORROW MORNING (WELL THIS MORNING TO BE PRECISE, BUT STILL), AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Since when was Ark popular/successful enough to get a sequel with Vin Diesel and it's own animated series?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
LOL. A 2018 game winning an award in a 2020 show.
It is a bit weird but I think it's fair. Among Us was off everyone's radar until it blew up, so it's good to see that there are ways to win if your game goes unnoticed initially.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
MCU OVERLOAD ****ERS
But wait...there's more
  • Falcon and Winder Soldiers comes out March 19th
  • Loki releases May 2021
  • What If comes out Summer 2021
  • Shang Chi finished production and will still release July 9th
  • Ms Marvel comes out Late 2021(and more on Kamala later)...
  • ...aka now cause she'll be in Captain Marvel 2, which comes out November 11, 2022
  • Hawkeye still happening and they officially confirmed Hailee Seinfeld (Gwen in Spider-Verse) as Kate Bishop
  • She Hulk will be played by Tatiana Maslany
  • Moon Knight still happening
  • ****ING SECRET INVASION IS GONNA BE A SERIES STARTING NICK FURY AND TALOS
  • ****ING IRONHEART IS HAPPENING, played by Dominique Thorne
  • ****ING WAR MACHINE IS GETTING A SHOW CALLED "Armor Wars", about what happens if Tony's tech got into the wrong hands
  • GOTG getting a Christmas special in 2022, worked on by James Gunn as expected
  • Baby Groot getting a series of shorts called "I Am Groot", about him meeting multiple newcomers to the MCU
  • Thor: Love and Thunder, coming out May 6, 2022, casts Christian Bale as Gorr the God Butcherer
  • Ant-Man and Wasp sequel will be named "Quantumania" and will indeed have grown up Cassie Lang (Kathryn Newton) and Jonathan Majors as the debuting Kang the Conqueror
  • Jon Watts, MCU Spider-Man director, will direct the Fantastic Four
  • Spider-Man 3 practically confirmed to be Spider-Verse in some way by Disney due to WandaVision and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness connecting to Spidey
  • Doctor Strange will debut American Chavez, played by Xochiti Gomez
  • Black Widow still coming out May 7, 2021
  • Blade still happening
  • Black Panther 2 comes out July 8, 2022, and will focus on Wakanda and their characters...won't recast Chadwick Boseman
Alright that is everything Disney has announced for Marvel alone this day...this mixed with Smash and those concerts for Mario and Persona 5...my god Thursday murdered my brain and made me look like Gleen
Edit: forgot the Ms.Marvel trailer sorry beautifuls

Last edited:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
How Septh disrespected Mario shows how uneven the match up would be. Septh's blade is two Marios tall. Mario is going to have a hard time getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom