• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
D

Deleted member

Okay. Go back in time. It is a few days after Min Min was revealed.

And then you tell me Steve and Sephiroth are the next characters.

I will never, ever believe you.

I am extremely happy. I will most likely start playing Smash again, though I may be rusty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy ****ing **** they gave us a second final fantasy character. That’s completely left field

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, the thing most of the people here care about has already been shown off.
Oh yeah, like I said, you're not topping Sephiroth. As far as I'm concerned this show was over after tha test.

I'm still watching cause I have nothing else to do, but my expectations have been cut down tremendously. I expect nothing else interesting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also I think we can safely say RIP Geno. Feels bad, but we got a pretty badass Character in his place.

I’ll be very surprised if Geno is not our Deluxe Mii Costume now.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Also it seems Cloud has Omnislash Lv.5, probably exclusively against Sephiroth.

Sephiroth transform into Safer Sephiroth, probably gonna summon Supernova and just wipe out the entire roster.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So disappointed. Gura is playing Smash, starting at the same time as TGA (not the pre-show), and she wasn't the character revealed. smh.

On a serious note, I didn't care about Sephiroth, and still don't, but at least he seems cool and could be fun to play. I think Geno could still get in, as he's a Mario character, but if his costume comes back with Sephiroth, then yeah he's dead. I'd like a costume more than nothing, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom