• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well guys...If nuclear war happens this week. It was great knowing y'all. It hasn't happened yet but I feel its coming.

Sorry for all the times I was an immature noob, trolling or basically baiting you.

Made some really great friends here most notably Zinith Zinith and Mamboo07 Mamboo07

I hope you're ******* proud Putin. You've proven we're the worst thing to have happened on this planet and its thanks to you we're all going to die. Go down in history for the impressive feat of destroying civilization as it is. We couldn't achieve peace but rather destruction as our path.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Well guys...If nuclear war happens this week. It was great knowing y'all. It hasn't happened yet but I feel its coming.

Sorry for all the times I was an immature noob, trolling or basically baiting you.

Made some really great friends here most notably Zinith Zinith and Mamboo07 Mamboo07

I hope you're ******* proud Putin. You've proven we're the worst thing to have happened on this planet and its thanks to you we're all going to die. Go down in history for the impressive feat of destroying civilization as it is. We couldn't achieve peace but rather destruction as our path.
You worry too much. I think you are just fearmongering and overreacting. I talked to people with better experience who say we aren't going to die.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
So, in honor of BHM and sharing the dream MLK had, if we all die I just want y'all to know
IT'S NOT ALWAYS BLACK AND WHITE
BUT YOUR HEART KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT
ITS NOT ABOUT WIN OR LOSE
IT'S THE PATH YOU CHOOSE LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN

POKEMON
I agree. Makes me want to post the Michael Jackson song, Black or White.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
You worry too much. I think you are just fearmongering and overreacting. I talked to people with better experience who say we aren't going to day.
If he's talking about that "Russia nuclear defense on high alert" thing.

...Arent they always? Like, every countries defense team is always on high alert, that's their job.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I remember watching it years and years ago.

Don’t remember if it was good :drshrug:
This implies anything with Parrapa can be bad.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this didn't happen shush shuhs sus hsuhs

2, in fact.
Thank you for the information, I now have two new shows to watch.

MooMew64

I swear to god youtube if you keep spamming my recommendeds with weed cat in suggestive artwork one more time I'm gonna freak.
Channel Blocker addons, my dude.

Only way I can use that forsaken site nowadays, because they refuse to give us an official mute button and telling YT you ain't into the video doesn't work well enough.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I wish I could think of an excuse to post this
D501E4C4-A290-464D-9877-25ED10189F9F.jpeg

and yeah this can so be taken out of context

MooMew64

It really was ahead of its time tbh.
I always forget how they really did just

Predict all of meme culture

Like, that's just it, that's all it is. Someone says a funny phrase from a game, show, book, etc and then it gets repeated to death by anyone and everyone until it loses it's original meaning and no one even knows what it came from anymore.

Or it's truly just something random like a dude saying "doobie" and then exploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom