• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's still up, but knowing Nintendo, probably not for much longer.

On the topic of a Direct? I think it's way too soon for Pokémon DLC announcement, so my hopes are on Sploon and BotW2.

I don't need to see more of Kirby, I've already been sold on that one (mostly because you'd have to do a lot wrong to get me to not want a Kirby in the first place).
We wouldn't see Pokemon anyways, they announce that in a Presents

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's still up, but knowing Nintendo, probably not for much longer.

On the topic of a Direct? I think it's way too soon for Pokémon DLC announcement, so my hopes are on Sploon and BotW2.

I don't need to see more of Kirby, I've already been sold on that one (mostly because you'd have to do a lot wrong to get me to not want a Kirby in the first place).
Pokémon DLC will more likely happen in a Pokémon Presents late February rather than a Nintendo Direct.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok y’all can go back to Nintendo

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Tbh, I wondee whay Pokemon game will get DLC, if any?

BDSP Platinum expansion? Wouldn't really be worth considering we can already get Giratina in all 3 Switch Pokemon games I may add, and the Gym leaders already use Plat teams in the rematches...

PLA? Is it too soon for that?

New Snap? Does anyone even play that anymore?

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Tbh, I wondee whay Pokemon game will get DLC, if any?

BDSP Platinum expansion? Wouldn't really be worth considering we can already get Giratina in all 3 Switch Pokemon games I may add, and the Gym leaders already use Plat teams in the rematches...

PLA? Is it too soon for that?

New Snap? Does anyone even play that anymore?
PLA’s the best candidate, but it’s too soon. probably gonna be announced way later in the year.

Or none of them and their putting all their eggs into the Gen 9 basket for next year lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom