• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I have reached the 10 year mark of being a member of Smashboards. 10 years on this site.

Ask me anything.
That means you were here for ESRB and the Wii U DLC aftermath.

I am so sorry.

I feel like that narritive was gonna die after Gens but then Lost World and Boom happened.

Mania did not help with that.
"SONIC HAD A ROUGH TRANSITION TO 3D"

"SONIC JUST DOESN'T WORK IN 3D"

"ALL 3D SONICS SUCK"

"GENESIS WAS THE ONLY PEAK"

"WHY ARE THERE HUMANS IN SONCI"

"SNOC BAED"

"BOOST TO WIN"

"SANIC KISS LADY?????????"

"06 WAS BAD HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH THIS IS STILL FUNNY RIGHT HAHAHAHAHAAH GAMEGRUMPS REFERENCE"

"FRIENDS BAD FRIENDS BAD FRIENDS BAD"

"MARIO BETTER MARIO BETTER MARIO BETTER"

"DEAD FRANCHISE"

"ADVENTURE AGE BAD"

I can't take it anymore

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hey, in terms of Sonic Frontiers, at least Ian Flynn is doing the story in some way, so at least the story will be viewed better, maybe?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's a Sonic game.

Sega starts fandom wars by breathing; People yelling about the story will be one of the free spaces on the bingo.

Amy's a Main character in it, though, so it's already 11/10.
Yeah, I know. I know the opposite is probably going to turn out true, but I do hope reviewers are not as dumb as everyone else to take off points for Frontiers for at least the story.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
When exactly did you sell your soul to Warchamp?
Circa 2012AD, the day I joined. It's been interesting.

How does it feel to live in a retirement home?
Boring. The only rec activities are bingo night and checkers, and I dislike both. I don't gamble and chess is better anyway. Snobbish adjustment of glasses

Did you and Shroob fight in the Korean War or Vietnam?
Korean

Do you have any teeth left?
Yes, somehow and unexpectedly.

That means you were here for ESRB and the Wii U DLC aftermath.

I am so sorry.
Yeah, I was here. Was an interesting time. Back in my day, Smash 4 Bayonetta was the top tier menace instead of Pikachu and his annoying pancaking.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wanna replay Black Knight.

Been seeing a lot of love for it lately and I remember liking it as a kid, which is ironic, because I hated (and still hate) Secret Rings. Wanna see if it holds up.
Oh, I loved Black Knight! Such an underrated game!

Noipoi

Howdy!
Raises his sword at him

You sure you don't want to reconsider? :troll:
Pulls out demon gun (made from the bones of Satan and Satan 2) loads death bullets (constructed from the ashes of Hitler and Turbo Hitler) aims gun at you with malicious intent while my angel and devil wings flap awesomely. Bares fangs and dark eye flashes. Hot girls cheer in the background but not Stacy from math class **** Stacy she’s dating Mike when she should be dating me. Draws sword.

“Heh, try me…”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Pulls out demon gun (made from the bones of Satan and Satan 2) loads death bullets (constructed from the ashes of Hitler and Turbo Hitler) aims gun at you with malicious intent while my angel and devil wings flap awesomely. Bares fangs and dark eye flashes. Hot girls cheer in the background but not Stacy from math class **** Stacy she’s dating Mike when she should be dating me. Draws sword.

“Heh, try me…”
spindashes you in half and you fall over and die

your to slow dude cmon steep it up

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

“Heh, try me…”
When you were partying

I studied The Blade

When you were having premarital sex

I mastered The Blockchain

While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity

I cultivated Inner Strength

And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

“Heh, try me…”
Activates supreme being form to counter You were saying? :p

Shroob

Sup?
I think the one thing that'll stick with me the longest about Sonic isn't the games, or the movies, or the music, or anything else.

It'll be that one dude in the Newcomer thread who had convinced himself that Shadow was 100% getting into Ultimate as a playable character, and would write like 10-20 paragraph long explanations over the smallest details to try to convince others that Shadow was happening, with a majority of said paragraphs being just filler text to draw out his main arguments.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I think the one thing that'll stick with me the longest about Sonic isn't the games, or the movies, or the music, or anything else.

It'll be that one dude in the Newcomer thread who had convinced himself that Shadow was 100% getting into Ultimate as a playable character, and would write like 10-20 paragraph long explanations over the smallest details to try to convince others that Shadow was happening, with a majority of said paragraphs being just filler text to draw out his main arguments.
Ultimate Speculation is an era I can safely say I will never miss.

The morning Sora debuted, after losing my mind over childhood wishes coming true, I maybe felt a little sad it was all over...

Then I remember what speculation turned into in the end and looooooool nah nothing of value was lost.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Imagine thinking Shadow was gonna get in
SGwK9w1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom