• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Does GameFreak finally return to their roots (Gen 5) and make the game as difficult as SMT Nocturne on Hard mode?
Well I 100%'ed this game and am halfway through my 2nd playthrough, I can confirm that GameFreak lied. Lazy devs. Why the **** isn't it just copy paste Breath of The Wild word for word? Shows you their greed and laziness.

Oh, you mean the difficulty? It has EXP share so it's easier than taking candy from a baby, which is fine by me.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So like, all the leakers and insiders are saying that PLA was suppossed to leak this very week but nobody has the damn game yet so now people are making **** up and pretending they got it not by posting gameplay, but by posting a poorly photoshopped ****ing download screen which just so happens to be taken at the same time a magnitude 9 earthquake hits.

The leak season is here in other words.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So like, all the leakers and insiders are saying that PLA was suppossed to leak this very week but nobody has the damn game yet so now people are making **** up and pretending they got it not by posting gameplay, but by posting a poorly photoshopped ****ing download screen which just so happens to be taken at the same time a magnitude 9 earthquake hits.

where are the funny rage tweets faking glitches, that’s the best part

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Tbh I'm legit shocked it's taking this long as that would imply Pokemon's getting better at leak busting.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Yes I am up at 6am on the island of Ireland. No it is not because my house is loud actually.

I finally finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon and gave Just Cause 4 another play. For the latter I have definitely been too harsh on the game. It's actually kinda more decent.

As for the former:

Was a pretty good ending and honestly the Ichiban/Turn Based era has a lot more potential than what I thought coming in. Just unsure about how to spin with some of the other characters from the Kiryu era from here on out.

That is all.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
My bar has this thing where if you drink the last shot of Fireball of the bottle you can get it on the shelves with your signature or "flare". Well I finally got the honor with a few other people and I made my contribution. Try to guess what mine was

Fireball Yoshi (3).jpg

Ya know, I'm just gonna say it. "FIREBALLS!!! YUM!!!" :yoshi:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I'm not willing to play any Pokémon game from before Gen 4, I can't go back to not having the physical/special split.
The only Pokemon game I played before Gen 4 are Pokemon Colosseum/XD Gales of Darkness (Those games are GOATed though). That's it. If I want to play to Johto or Hoenn, I'd replay HGSS or ORAS now.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Lady race:

1642260011501.png

“I’m Lady Sedna. I am a goddess who resides over life and death’s domains. Oh, and seals.”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Inuit mythology. The goddess of the sea and its creatures. She both gave life by providing seafood and punished humans with storms and sickness. Originally, Sedna was a princess who married a sea bird that abused her. When her father was bringing her back home, sea birds attacked their boat, causing him to cut her fingers and throw her overboard. As she sank to the seabed, she became the ruler of the dead and her fingers turned into sea life.

Skills: Mabufula, Diarama, Mudoon

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Fairy race.

This is one demon I want to see adapted to SMT V purely for water physics. A lot of female demons in MegaTen are supposed to be either sexy or cute so I like it when some of them break the mold and have highly unconventional looks. Sedna is still kinda adorable in her own way, though. I wish her design reflected her background more as it’s a little generic other than her hiding her (lack of?) hands. Her background is also curiously similar to Dzelarhons, a personal fave of mine.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Got the Evil Ryu spirit, thus completing my spirit collection once again.

I thought it was going to be as tough as Akuma but not even close.
I actually had more trouble with him than Akuma. That guy's side B was hitting harder than his Final Smash.

Still not as annoying as Juri. **** him.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Man I just spend an hour thinking of what to write story wise. Then decided nah. Made a pretty cool personal reflection of the Kino's Journey poster I got the other day though but it got very, very philosophical.

1642261567164.png

Pretty much saying how the anime changed me when I was at a bad low and how I wished I had the life the main character had. Being able to travel a world that is easier and simpler to understand. Just taking the role of an individual, an observer and one who is not affiliated with anything like a nation, a organisation or anything bar himself.

Just a showerthought.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
By the way, seeing as a few big name VAs are getting into NFTs, here's an extended list of VAs who openly are against NFTs, just so ya know not all hope in humanity is lost. :yeahboi:
  • Yong Yea
  • Kellen Goff
  • Casey Mongolio
  • Belsepher Rusape Jr.
  • Lizzie Freeman
  • Sean Chiplock
  • Gianni Matragrano
  • Ryan Colt Levy
  • P.M. Seymour
  • Josh Keaton
  • SungWon Cho
  • Christina Costello
  • CDawgVA
  • Gabe V.
  • Jonah Scott
  • Kai Jordan
  • Christopher McCullough
  • Kimlinh Tran
  • Evan Michael Lee
  • Chris Hackney
  • Vincent Fallow
  • Amber Lee Connors
  • Yuri Lowenthal
  • Austin Lee Matthews
  • Mark Allen Jr.
  • Kristen McGuire
  • Marissa Lenti
And more, of course.

Got this info after only like, five minutes of Twitter searching, just to put into perspective how many VAs are against this stuff. If I really wanted to, I could get loads more.
I almost wish Tara Platt would be for NFTs simply because of the meme potential it could bring with the Dimitri and Edelgard quotes.

......Almost. Because NFTs are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom