• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I've only played the 3ds version which was pretty neat for the most part, although Super Sonic was the best way of going fast which iirc is a ***** to get in the console version. My biggest issue is how Lost World has a much more typical Mario aesthetic if that makes sense
Oh yeah, I get that entirely, I definitely think they went a bit too far on the Mario side of things: I think the game could've looked a bit better with more Sonic-like stuff in the background. Maybe less blocks and more natural level shapes to help it look less video-gamey, if that makes any sense.

Also, it woulda helped if they didn't follow exclusive grass --> dessert --> ice --> lava theming, as that's waaaaay too much of a Mario thing than it is a Sonic thing, lol. The game really needed more Eggman base themed levels and more mechanical stuff in general.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I should rewatch this movie one of these days. I remember loving it but looking back, I'm pretty sure a lot of the fine details about the setting went over my head as a kid.
When Tiana was declined by those two businessmen calling her a "little woman of her background", I knew exactly what Disney was getting it but that is probably more because I'm black

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom