• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I see some nice stuff has been shown.

Cuphead, Sonic, Sega hired that man, and Wooden Voltorb. Not sure if anything else has been revealed today.

I haven’t been watching the game awards; I’ve been playing Metroid Dread. I beat it! Overall, very good game, my only criticism is there being no option for the missiles to be a toggle instead of requiring you to hold the button down (would be nicer for amputees like me or other kinds of disabled people; I have to use my leg so I can aim them correctly and it’s sorta annoying that I can’t do it well in fights, having to wait for an opening where I can shoot them straight :S).

The Robo-Chozos and Raven Beak were also really hard (died a lot) but they were still fun once you figured them out so meh. E.M.M.I.s too, not too bad but screw them lol.

Spoilers:
lol there’s a Hard Mode; may try it sometime but the game was already hard enough xD will likely search up the rewards on YouTube.

I guess Samus has human parents, but when saved by the Chozo, the male donors just considered themselves as sorta her father? Or I guess Raven is just weird, I mean he is obviously crazy and bloodthirsty…

Metroid Suit is frickin epic I hope it returns in another game and appears in the next Smash. Also, I wonder how the Galactic Federation would react to Samus being a Metroid…? Would we have to fight them too, or would they understand since Samus is still herself just with new powers? I guess the ladder makes more sense but idk how the next game in the timeline would go unless there’s just more alien missions or something.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
lol sonic breath of the wild

it looks like they literally actually for real hired the guy who puts mario and zelda mods in realistic unreal engine test maps

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I would be excited for Genshin stuff..............if it wasn't for politics.

And how they (you know) isn't happy with them over values and yadda yadda.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
dream winning cc of the year is cringe but was there really any competition against the guy who has literal millions of minions who will swarm vote anything he is in or advocates?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Back from work and then shoveling again...

Sonic 2 trailer looks great! Seems like it'll be as fun as the first!

Also Wonder Woman game!? Wonder if this will be set in the Arkhamverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom