• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I'm a little concerned about my Wii U's gamepad - I played Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze for about an hour, and it went from being full to being low enough that the red light was flashing in that short amount of time.

(I realize that most of the major Wii U games can be bought on the Switch, but there are a handful of exceptions, and I'd rather not re-buy a bunch of games, or lose access to a bunch of downloadable games and my Wii games because the gamepad stopped working)
I experienced the same thing purchasing Mario Advance 4 on the Wii U. Except it went from Blue to Red within 5 minutes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Sonic had some nice environment in Frontiers, but I wish we got some gameplay of it to see how the Sonics level design plays into this more.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
double post
Of course Dream won content creator of the year. Really shouldn’t have but whatever. Now he can’t be renominated.

Also that ad had moving out in it. Highly recommend that game if you have a friend to play it with. Really funny humor and just an entertaining game to play through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom