• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This movie was the weirdest ****
Yeah, it was a fever dream, and I saw it in theaters. The only things I could remember were:
  • The Piano Scene
  • Ginormica throwing Derek and B.O.B. roasting him
  • Fresno
Also, looking back at it, the designers, animators and writers really... uh... liked Ginormica.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, it was a fever dream, and I saw it in theaters. The only things I could remember were:
  • The Piano Scene
  • Ginormica throwing Derek and B.O.B. roasting him
  • Fresno
Also, looking back at it, the designers, animators and writers really... uh... liked Ginormica.
All animators are incredibly horny and they’ll sneak whatever they can in whenever possible.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Me showing Spider-Verse fans good crossover movies like, Ready Player 1, Ralph 2, and the Emoji Movie
Sony erasing Emoji Movie out of their lives
A0966C13-EF35-48E2-875D-5355CDD12E4C.jpeg

also I have still seen nothing from Ralph 2 despite wanting to…nor RP1 cause I wasn’t interested in that one…and I refuse to look at Emoji

KillerCage

Smash Master
FINALLY WATCHED FROZEN 2!
I liked it better than the first one.
That may be due to Frozen 1 being over-hyped.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm sleepy.

That is all. The dream god summons me.

Please don't give me a dream that confuses the **** out of me again.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't like her in 3rd Strike because they went away with all her charge specials there. I find her less fun in the VS games too for the same reason. Just let my Chun have her charges, damnit.
I'm the EXACT opposite, lmao. I really like playing Chun in Alpha 2, 3 and 3S because most of her inputs are half circles. Though she still has charge SBK in 3S.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My ideal Pokémon timeline

Every evolutionary line has a signature move

Every final evolution has a Mega Evolution

Megas work like Max forms where moves change and power up.

Baby Meowth exists.

Calf Pokémon that evolves into Tauros if Male and Miltank if female exists

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
More ideal Pokémon stuff for Snake

Eevees of all types

More Sexual Dimorphism

The gender ratio of starters to be more even

An Africa based region

A region with a load more influence from prehistoric animals then usual. Like the Pokémon World equivalent of The Lost World by Conan Doyle or Skull Island in the old Kong movies.

A definitive answer on what happens if a human pulverizes an evolution stone and dissolves it in water and drinks it like mineral water. Do they evolve? Or can they evolve Pokémon by touch until their body passes the minerals? I need to know Professor Oak!

Combat like FF7R or P5S (ha! Keep dreaming!)

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
A definitive answer on what happens if a human pulverizes an evolution stone and dissolves it in water and drinks it like mineral water. Do they evolve? Or can they evolve Pokémon by touch until their body passes the minerals? I need to know Professor Oak!
Honestly, I can see that being turned into an energy drink lmao

Noipoi

Howdy!
More ideal Pokémon stuff for Snake

Eevees of all types

More Sexual Dimorphism

The gender ratio of starters to be more even

An Africa based region

A region with a load more influence from prehistoric animals then usual. Like the Pokémon World equivalent of The Lost World by Conan Doyle or Skull Island in the old Kong movies.

Combat like FF7R or P5S (ha! Keep dreaming!)
Humans can’t evolve like Pokémon because they don’t have infinity energy.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ok, but real talk, my mom teaches kindergarteners, and occasionally she asks them questions like your favorite movie and such, and one kid answered with "The Emoji Movie".

And you know, that got me thinking, I used to despise that film with a burning passion, but then I realized that the film was not targeted torwards me, and that kids would definitely find enjoyment out of it because it's made for kids. I wasn't the target audience.

So in short, I thought "am I becoming too cynical torwards media not geared torwards my demographic?"

No, it's the children who are wrong

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
None of the games on these digital sales intruige me enough To actually buy them.

I dont know why I'm complaint about That, I'm saving Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom