• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCage

Smash Master
I just finished putting up and decorating our family Christmas tree.
We were watching "Ernest Saves Christmas" while we were putting up the ornaments.
That movie is still great even after these years!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

KillerCage

Smash Master
Week 1: Die Hard
Week 2: Shazam (Technically kinda counts being set during December), Scrooged
Week 3: Elf, The Nightmare Before Christmas
Week 4: Gremlins, Krampus

Finally got all my Christmas movies planned out.
No "Ernwst Saves Christmas"?
You're a monster.
Not really.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If anything, critics should be rightfully attacking Sonic's ****ty villians
The recent Hyrule Historia But For Sonic thing is what confirmed what the **** actually happened to Infinite, he dead. Meanwhile the last villain with effort tries to preserve the world to prevent it from dying*

*I'm behind on the comics but have heard nothing but praise for the duck looking dude who's gay for Eggman

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can I get a TLDR? I never liked when people link a video and provide no explanation
its like two minutes but sure:
there’s two ships in the background early in the game. During the endgame when the planet is blowing up, these two ships are gone. Implying the X parasites took it and have escaped to live another day.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The recent Hyrule Historia But For Sonic thing is what confirmed what the **** actually happened to Infinite, he dead. Meanwhile the last villain with effort tries to preserve the world to prevent it from dying*

*I'm behind on the comics but have heard nothing but praise for the duck looking dude who's gay for Eggman
Who was the last villian with effort?

Chaos? Dark Gaia?

KillerCage

Smash Master
Can I get a TLDR? I never liked when people link a video and provide no explanation
There is a background ship (or a pair of ships) that is docked in the last major area in the game before you head to Raven Beck's command ship. While running through that area during the escape sequence, that/those ships are gone. The theory is that some X-Parasites took that/those ships so Samus will be fighting them in the future.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
its like two minutes but sure:
there’s two ships in the background early in the game. During the endgame when the planet is blowing up, these two ships are gone. Implying the X parasites took it and have escaped to live another day.
There is a background ship (or a pair of ships) that is docked in the last major area in the game before you head to Raven Beck's command ship. While running through that area during the escape sequence, that/those ships are gone. The theory is that some X-Parasites took that/those ships so Samus will be fighting them in the future.
I mean, Metroid's always had story in the background and the ship is explicitly shown to the player as it moves when you first encounter it, that isn't really a theory as much as explaining the story. Shame as Dread does have implied lore that can actually be theorized about
Who was the last villian with effort?

Chaos? Dark Gaia?
Merlina. Black Knight went waaaaaaay too hard for a spinoff

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Valhalla might not interest me as a title but I cannot deny they did a gorgeous job with the environments. Great shots you got there.
Had to really work with it honestly but it shows I should get a PS5 or a 4K TV soon. I'd post thoughts but here's how I've been feeling on the game,

So far I'd say it's probably the first time I've enjoyed an AC game this much since Black Flag and the best of the three in the RPG era. Origins had an amazing story and cast but it's combat felt off. Odyssey did better but had that really stupid thing where you had to beat super bosses to get to the real ending and felt bland at times. Great Spartan simulator though.

Valhalla is amazing despite being drawn out and looks ugly (England is a bit drab and I didn't see the point of making the north of the map covered in snow when you had the Norway map) at times but the Ireland DLC makes up for it to be pleasing.

I keep saying Sonic needs a new fighting game
As much as I want one............I would to see a Sega fighting game.

A question for you Wade. Who would you want to develop it if you could choose?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finished Kingdom hearts Recoded.

So i started Kingdom hearts DDD, i can never get used to the PS4 version of this game, it looks so much better without the 3DS resolution on it but for some reason it just feels weird lol

Sorry bro I like tomboys and Chun-Li ain't quite it, even if she is attractive
The virgin Chun-Li fans
The chad Sakura Kasugano fans.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
If you guys wanna try other Platform Fighters besides Smash

I recommend Brawlhalla for sure.

Not too hard to learn, can be hard to master, though.
Unlike Smash, every character has the same non-weapon neutral and smash attack move pool, and its their weapon combinations and signatures (what We Brawhallians call "smash attacks") that make them unique.

We also have lore and fun little mini game modes occasionally you can play, such as a Tag Mini Game, and a Soccer themed game.
We also have a LOT of skin and color palettes for every legend. Crossover skins included.

So if you ever imagined John Cena fighting Ben 10, then I have just the game for you.

Idk, I just felt like recommending it cuz I saw talk about fighting games and the only 2D fighters I can really recommend is MKX, MK11, and KOF94 LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom